Official Patriots @ Jets Game Thread 09/09/07

My God the Pats look awesome!

And the scary part is, they're going to cut out their mistakes and get even BETTER!! :eek: :thumb:

This going to be a GREAT season... :D :D :D

Gotta give Pennington credit for coming back in. Fans act like jerks and he still wants to play for them in a game that looks like a lost cause.

BizarroAnnihilus on 09-09-2007 at 07:51 PM said:
Man, Brady is having all frikken' day to throw the ball.

Amazing.

Ya, O Line doing a GREAT Job, they make it look soo easy:D

Chad is back so he's ok, Cant believe the Jets fans reaction,
A'holes:(

carolinatony on 09-09-2007 at 02:54 PM said:
Was he wide open?
Can't wait to see ESPN tonight
I wouldn't say he was covered like a blanket but he wasn't necessarily wide open. He just used his jets to create separation when he needed it.

And I thought the Pats were the ones with no class? They cheered their own QB injury...losers...

When you can't stop a long bomb even by putting THREE guys on someone... time to call it a day.

h0c2000 on 09-09-2007 at 02:48 PM said:
Jets' fans don't deserve a guy like Pennington. Looks like a high ankle sprain at least.

I agree. They don't deserve him. Come on up I-95, Chad: we'll gladly take you as Brady's backup and get you a ring.

Denism on 09-09-2007 at 02:56 PM said:
Ya, O Line doing a GREAT Job, they make it look soo easy:D

Chad is back so he's ok, Cant believe the Jets fans reaction,
A'holes:(
Seriously Chads a warrior,
Jets fans don't deserve him.
Chad can't be that mobile right now. He has to be careful for another big sack

they jusy shows the moss play on the Panthers game
GREAT...3 GUYS AROUND HIM

Gotta give Chad credit. The guy can barely walk, and he's not giving up. Even if the Jets score here I think it's still too big of a deficit for them to overcome, but Chad should earn himself a lot of fans around the league today with the chutzpah he's showing. :clap:

Nice knockdown by Samuel... the first time. :banghead:

Looks like the Pats D thought this game was over, and now they're realizing it isn't quite over yet. Still a long time to go. Get pissed off, defense!

Wake up ASSante ffs, look at the damn ball at least:(

T/D Jets, 29-14 now

Im not worried though:thumb:

Buffalo up 14-6 now... Sox still up 2-0. :)

Crap... Samuel got abused on that one.

Stupid Jets fans... Cheering the guy when he gets hurt and now cheering when he throws a TD. If I was Chad Pennington, I'd flip them all off, like this: :4321:

Oh well... Still 28-14 Pats.

Back