Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

sir_drinkalot said:
I gotta know.

Please tell me, what is it about Arizona that would make one want to LIVE there.

I loved Arizona - but then again, I love the desert and cactii. Also, I didn't live there, just visited. Not much in the way of pro-football either.....

sir_drinkalot said:
I gotta know.

Please tell me, what is it about Arizona that would make one want to LIVE there.

I was stationed in Yuma Az for four years. I grew to love it.
I tried to join the Border Patrol, But they ain't interested in a white boy from a northen Liberal state.
In addition to Phoenix which is Twice the size of Boston, Mesa (a subrurb) is bigger than Miami. somebody must like the area.

Homes are about $250,000 cheaper on average. Much nicer than what one can find here, And everything seems so much cleaner.

It's realy not as bad as you'd think.

This is my buddy who i went to Foxboro with to see the Patriots play the jets in 1994. The tickets they were giving out had a Football Card of "Bruce Armstrong" on the stub.

I thought that many of you would get a chuckle out of this picture.

Go Patriots!

NJPATSFAN has

Supkem said:
The house we were trying to buy in Mesa Az. I still think it was a mistake passing on this sucker.

My mom lives in Mesa from October to May and loves it. She summers here in RI.

This is my daughter and I at an '04 preseason game.

The pic was taken by photographer extraordinaire, Joephoto.

This is my wife and I at the '04 Indy playoff game.

This was also taken by Joephoto.

Seriously tho.... this is me, my pops and my little bro.... with barely enough liquor to last us through watching another playoff game in New England.

See what you guys have done to us Colt fans?

:D

Some recent holiday pics (St. Patrick's Day)

My niece and I at my mom's for our annual St. Patrick's Day (actually the Sunday after St. Patty's) dinner.

Since I started another thread like this and failed to see this one, I'll repost here.

This is me (in the stripes)

Back