Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

This a pic of me and Steve Grogan back in '01 when he was the guest speaker at our year end banquet.

My son in the Foxwoods Suite during a tour of the Razor last summer.

and a pic of him during a class trip to Fenway last spring ..

Here is a pic of me (and a bunch of other guys) at Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica celebrating the Sox championship 3 months after we won. Great night and great company.

Which one is me you ask? I'm the guy on the right wearing the Sox hat behind the first guy wearing the white/striped Sox jersey.

Hench_SM_BDD.jpg

Dirtywater said:
Here is a pic of me (and a bunch of other guys) at Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica celebrating the Sox championship 3 months after we won. Great night and great company.

Which one is me you ask? I'm the guy on the right wearing the Sox hat behind the first guy wearing the white/striped Sox jersey.

So you hung out with Bill Simmons - Boston Sports Guy?

Lucky.

pookie said:

Lucky.

I was going to say something about that. I don't know if it's really him but the guy in the white jersey definitely looks like Simmons.

And if it is Simmons I am truly jealous. He's one that goes on and off my list of 10. And he's on the list more so because of personality than looks. But I would love to just sit around at a bar with him, have a few beers and talk sports. I think that would be a great time.

pookie said:

Lucky.

Aye, the party was held by both
Simmons and Hench. Both are
great guys. I think it was like 20
or so of us. It was a good time
and being in LA, it's great that
there are Boston places like
Sonny's though I usually don't
get down there enough.

Dirtywater said:
Aye, the party was held by both
Simmons and Hench. Both are
great guys. I think it was like 20
or so of us. It was a good time
and being in LA, it's great that
there are Boston places like
Sonny's though I usually don't
get down there enough.

That is so cool.

You got to live out one of my dreams you bastard. :cuss:

mgoblue101415 said:
That is so cool.

You got to live out one of my dreams you bastard. :cuss:

Well in all fairness I am not "friends" with Simmons. I am good friends with Hench, who is good friends with Simmons. I have met Simmons a couple of times through Hench. You may have heard Hench's name from Simmons' columns, or more importantly from his own column for Fox Sports.

Hench is a great guy who is the most knowledgable Sox fan I have ever known. Just crazy. That night was a blast.

DW

SOKB,

That's a lovely looking lady you've got there.......... and your seats look damn good too!

Hey! Thought I'd put this up! I know I like putting a face to a name! Be kind :)

My sis in law is on the left and I'm on the right!

TBrownslady said:
Hey! Thought I'd put this up! I know I like putting a face to a name! Be kind :)

My sis in law is on the left and I'm on the right!

:thumb:

I enjoy it when I can put a face to the posts. I hope you keep coming around.

TBrownslady said:
Thank you very much! :) You're a cutie too! ;)

Hey, you two want to rent a room at the PatriotsPlanet motel? The sheets are clean and you can rent by the hour for 49.99.

:) :D :thumb:

Pookie is only kidding, Lady.

I think.

If Enforcer wants to ask her out then all we ask is that he submit to a background check complete with a polygraph test and a promise to have her back by Midnight or we release the hounds.

Or we could start a thread where the membership plays the role of "Dad" and grills the Enforcer on his intentions.

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. That could be a first.

Back