Oh Gawd, Indystar, Stop, Pleeeze, I'm Dyin' :D :D :D

Shmessy

Reaction score
Has any franchise and its media EVER pie'd themselves in the face mroe over a 4 year period than India-No-Place and their Dolts.

Seriously, it's like the nation set aside one gated state and herded all the biggest incompetents into it to graze on the land.

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/...eads/colts-have-not-practiced-at-all.1145620/

*****Read the comments below to the Tweet - - -hours of enjoyment!!!!

lol "My favorite rivalries are 1)Trotters vs Washington Generals 2) Bugs vs windshields 3) hammer vs nail 4) Bears vs Packers 5) Snow vs Indiana"

As a Hoosier, should I care? Because I don't. Go Pats.

It doesn't seem as if the editors and writers at the Indy Star care either........

The entire front page of their (USA TODAY????) sport section is a public exhibition of hilarious incompetence.

It doesn't seem as if the editors and writers at the Indy Star care either........

The entire front page of their (USA TODAY????) sport section is a public exhibition of hilarious incompetence.

I'm not surprised. People here lose their minds over the Pats. It's getting better the more lopsided the series becomes, but I still see intelligent people morph into neanderthals when the Pats are brought up.

I truly miss the old, old IndyStar message board. That place was amazing for the sheer number of clueless haters posting there.

That was some good reading. lol

Doq7taKX0AIXIA3.jpg

It's very subdued here today, and I like that.....perhaps they have a strong hunch as to what's coming, I'm dearly hoping for another beat-down tonight.:toast:

It's very subdued here today, and I like that.....perhaps they have a strong hunch as to what's coming, I'm dearly hoping for another beat-down tonight.:toast:

yeah, I want this one over at halftime.

DoqC7ebUUAAXj-w.jpg:large

Rivalry? The Colts better worry about the Jags, Titans and Texans before sniffing our turf.

I am just glad you all have a proper forum for you to air your grievances. :coffee:

If he does not would it be a downer? You know, kinda like he let the air out?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z_dZw1iBWL0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back