OK, everyone. False Alarm. No Doomsday this year...

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
Unprecedented Maya Mural Found, Contradicts 2012 "Doomsday" Myth

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-2012-doomsday-calendar-end-of-world-science/

In the last known largely unexcavated Maya megacity, archaeologists have uncovered the only known mural adorning an ancient Maya house, a new study says—and it's not just any mural.

In addition to a still vibrant scene of a king and his retinue, the walls are rife with calculations that helped ancient scribes track vast amounts of time. Contrary to the idea the Maya predicted the end of the world in 2012, the markings suggest dates thousands of years in the future.

So, there you go. Bullet. Dodged. :coffee:

So I probably shouldn't have cashed in my 401k and built the love bunker...

Thanks for that info. I'd been planning to give away all my worldly goods in preparation for the end. I'd have felt pretty foolish if on December 23rd, the sun rose and I didn't have any place to stay.

I never believe the Dec 21st 2012 anyways because during the Movie 2012 it started ealier than that...So you fools have less time to prepare for your end...I'm sitting here on Mount Everest enjoy the view from my Heated 02 bunker..

It might be a good idea if everyone puts their out of offices on their emails, just in case. Also, let work know that you might not be in on 1st January 2013.
You mean no College Bowl games?Fvck!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, none at all. Worse still, what happens if we make the playoffs after a 16-0 season, but this time with a Defence that can actually defend? The world ending before the SB would be a real bummer.

Sacrilege! Don't say that!
Posted via Mobile Device

2012-DOOMSDAY-PREDICTIONS.jpg

Some day I want to do a crop circle. Just need to find a suitable field.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back