Omg!!!! Brady is declining!!!

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yup. Discuss.

No, really, discuss. Please! Because, you know, he sucks, he's old, he's not accurate, he can't find the open man, he plays afraid, he's scared of getting hit, and he's got everything from a hangnail to an amputated arm.

:high:

Time to trade him. We can still get a couple of first rounders before his decline is more obvious.

You mean to tell me that when a QB gets his two main targets back healthy and his young receiver starts holding on to the ball all the while getting good protection from his oline his play will get better as well? Shocked I tell you.

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." -

Mark Twain

"We made some plays in all three phase of the game. Scored some points"

Bill Belichick

Great game by Brady today. Receivers were open and he hit them.

Oh good. The snarkers are here too, with there cute little "damned by faint praise" kudos.

Tom will be so excited to see them. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

You mean to tell me that when a QB gets his two main targets back healthy and his young receiver starts holding on to the ball all the while getting good protection from his oline his play will get better as well? Shocked I tell you.

I wouldn't exactly call it good protection from the o line

True, but a declining Tom Brady is still pretty good.

In case you didnt recognize it, my comment was sarcasm.

Actually, this whole thread was sarcasm directed at the one person who started a thread to talk about Brady's decline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forum Runner

By the way, the declining Qb had the most passing yards in a game than any other non declining Qb this year.

Nothing like the Steelers to bring out the best in TB. More points and more yards than a Steelers D had ever given up. Not bad at all on its own but remember, the Steelers were the #2 passing D coming into this game. I guess that's long gone now!

ROFL

Nothing like the Steelers to bring out the best in TB. More points and more yards than a Steelers D had ever given up. Not bad at all on its own but remember, the Steelers were the #2 passing D coming into this game. I guess that's long gone now!

ROFL

Brady also has the highest yards total than any Qb this year in a game....might as well get all of the things out in one week.

I choose this week to bench him for Alex Smith....

that is a crappy Steelers team. It was a good win but nothing to think they're the offense of old. That Steelers team is horrible.

that is a crappy Steelers team. It was a good win but nothing to think they're the offense of old. That Steelers team is horrible.

They were number 2 in pass defense coming into the game, their issue was offense which our defense did not show why. They were the best pass defense we faced this year.

Back