On to Denver

We root for the laundry, as much as we worship Brady.
Are you a former Colts/Vols fan?

I live in Knoxville.. I have watched Peyton from day one here at UT ,,since then I have always been a Peyton fan..hes my team..And I am proud that Brady stood up for him the other day ..its more then the Broncos have done..I want them to go down hard..cant help it its just the way that it is. Peyton being forced fed a 90's offense was criminal now its time tpo pay the piper.

I live in Knoxville.. I have watched Peyton from day one here at UT ,,since then I have always been a Peyton fan..hes my team..And I am proud that Brady stood up for him the other day ..its more then the Broncos have done..I want them to go down hard..cant help it its just the way that it is. Peyton being forced fed a 90's offense was criminal now its time tpo pay the piper.

Man, your life has been full of disappointment for a long damn time.

Tee Martin > Peyton Manning

Objective fact.

1) Beat Florida
2) Won National Championship
3) Didn't teabag athletic trainer

:coffee:

Peyton's not getting another ring in Denver, which team do you believe can get him that ring?

:shrug:

I'm not really sure what's happened here, but the idea that Manning has a stalker is very unsettling.

She used to post on the orangemane.com til she got banned for being so obsessed with manning that she would hijack threads and try to make every thread about manning.

She used to post on the orangemane.com til she got banned for being so obsessed with manning that she would hijack threads and try to make every thread about manning.

We know a little but about the problem. We used to have our own Brady stalker.

Santa Claus doesn't read kids letters either my friend but it doesn't stop them from getting what they want now does it..:wave:

Oh boy. Hope Manning has restraining orders in place

Thanks for the info, we really could careless about other boards here.

She will be view based on post here

Keyshawn Martin on the field (in full uniform) for warmups.

Welp. That's 3 WRs anyway. :coffee:

Back