One Ring to Rule Them All...

Clay

Reaction score
A Pats-Chiefs prologue...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9gfYCIInD8Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9gfYCIInD8Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

th

I've been registered here for three years. I've posted before and after our Week 6 game.

Just enjoy the video.

Seems like an off a lot of work just to watch your team get thier asses kicked next week.:shrug_n:

Cool video, Thanks for sharing, I like how they tied together the different rings, the story, and the games.

Should be a fun game next weekend. Will be a great story line regardless of who wins.

Thanks for the video.

No doubt, the Chiefs are an excellent football team and Mahomes is the most singular talent to emerge in the NFL in years. He's got all the tools in the toolbag, but the thing I admire about him most is that he's absolutely calm despite being very young in terms of experience. He looks like he's completely in command no matter the situation. He is pulseless. He carries himself as a leader at all times and you're lucky to have him.

Having said that, I look forward to the Pats going out there and shocking the world Sunday night.

I was at Gillette today and that is the team that has been teasing us all year long. They were dominant in all 3 phases. Damn near perfect. We're ready to go to the Super Bowl again and there is one team in the way and yes, they are beatable.

Let's go beat them. See you Sunday.

Browsing the Chiefs forum. The shit they are saying about Brady and the Pats is absolutely insane. Go look for yourself. I thought the Eagles were a classless fan base. Man the Chiefs fans are as bad as it gets. Next weekend can’t come soon enough.

Thanks for the video.

No doubt, the Chiefs are an excellent football team and Mahomes is the most singular talent to emerge in the NFL in years. He's got all the tools in the toolbag, but the thing I admire about him most is that he's absolutely calm despite being very young in terms of experience. He looks like he's completely in command no matter the situation. He is pulseless. He carries himself as a leader at all times and you're lucky to have him.

Having said that, I look forward to the Pats going out there and shocking the world Sunday night.

I was at Gillette today and that is the team that has been teasing us all year long. They were dominant in all 3 phases. Damn near perfect. We're ready to go to the Super Bowl again and there is one team in the way and yes, they are beatable.

Let's go beat them. See you Sunday.

This sums up my feeling nearly to a tee.

As much as I do not want to go Arrowhead, it would be a heck of a story if the pats can come out with a win. A proud team going into the den of the new kids on the block and getting a win.

I glad that the pats came to play today and that makes the last three games we have played solid.

If we play clean this Sunday, are hungry and bring or B+ or higher game, i like our chances.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Browsing the Chiefs forum. The shit they are saying about Brady and the Pats is absolutely insane. Go look for yourself. I thought the Eagles were a classless fan base. Man the Chiefs fans are as bad as it gets. Next weekend can’t come soon enough.

I was spending a little time over tonight, i never get really involved with smack talk and just post what i think.

The only thing that KC is great at is BBQ...that's it though.

They definitely aren't as hard as they try to act. They couldn't handle my trolling over there after we beat them in week 6. So i was banned. LOL they are sensitive little bitches underneath. Im guessing a lot of little dick syndrome going on in KC. Insecurity and inadequacy are a MFer!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HQA003PutmE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is just for you Clay because it can't be said enough

Full of bravado and smack. Shows that they are scared. Just like Jets fans. 50years of false hope, never winning anything always losing the big one.
Yea, but this year is differentROFL

yeah we try not to bring stuff from other boards here. I get the ease of it but that is their mom's basement they are hanging out in, it does nothing to add to there misery.

Back