Orange Mane sucks so bad- This is so much better

Just to throw this out there, no way Manning comes back if he doesn't take snaps from under center. At the time of his benching, he was like 90% pistol formation. Kubiak's offense needs the QB under center. Osweiller did that. And once Manning came back he did too. That's a big reason the running game took off. If Manning wasn't willing to go under center, we would not have come back.

And for the record fellas, at my beginning here, I mentioned that the forums and football talk amongst Bronco Fan is lame. And very predictable. Now do you believe me? LOL.

Sherriff, I accept your apology.

Just to throw this out there, no way Manning comes back if he doesn't take snaps from under center. At the time of his benching, he was like 90% pistol formation. Kubiak's offense needs the QB under center. Osweiller did that. And once Manning came back he did too. That's a big reason the running game took off. If Manning wasn't willing to go under center, we would not have come back.

And for the record fellas, at my beginning here, I mentioned that the forums and football talk amongst Bronco Fan is lame. And very predictable. Now do you believe me? LOL.

Sherriff, I accept your apology.

You are an embarrassment to everybody everywhere

Update: The broncos are about to get on the plane...im standing by the door to greet them, wish them luck and bless the aircraft..

My connections have allowed me exclusive access to the team..This is a Patriot Planet exclusive.

The Sheriff, reporting exclusively from Signature Aviation, DIA

Stay tuned for updates

I got my favorite players to pose for pictures for me...I'll post them when I get home...I gotta hit Red n Jerrys first...so stay tuned boys

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Oh btw...I blessed the aircraft with a Coors Lite...smashed it on the nose gear

GO BRONCOS!

IMAG0439_zpskrjybbnz.jpg

IMAG0425_zps4msdlyg5.jpg

IMAG0448_zpsvvn8vzbj.jpg

IMAG0435_zpsc9ez02jq.jpg

Von saying goodbye

IMAG0456%202_zpswbipns3g.jpg

More importantly...I talked to some of the coaching staff who got to the plane first, and I got a little inside information- And then I confirmed it with some players. Bet the Vernon Davis Prop.. OVER 5.5 Recieving yards

He's in the game plan friends...Thats a Patriot Planet Exclusive

IMAG0459_zpsej8ti1g3.jpg

Todays results so far..Oh Colorado just covered 3 for 3 so far now

IMAG0461_zps7bp2fxru.jpg

You men let me post here for 2 weeks, and you never got your wittle feelings hurt- And I didn't pull any punches here- I commend the mods and the membership here. Thanks guys, you're the best!

I made one post on a Bronco board (I heard about the board here) and those panzies banned me? Those lil anal retentive pussies-

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121801

its just sports banter and they take it personal.

I'm a Rams fan and idiots would say you couldnt talk about the team moving or you had to do it in some bizarre abstract way.

I said one or two sentences using the words move/St Louis/ LA..
and was told I was calling the cities out and thats a no-no.
...what the hell..?

and to top it off..they have ..you can win fake cash $10,000 if you guess the correct team and score to win that weeks Rams game.
last game of season vs SF.. I pick niners to win and the score.
I was off by 2 points too lol.
I'm the only one who picked Niners to win. Apparently that means i'm not part of the in crowd or something. Its just sports talk..these are 50 year old men cheering 25 year olds that dont give a damn they exist

IMAG0439_zpskrjybbnz.jpg

IMAG0425_zps4msdlyg5.jpg

IMAG0448_zpsvvn8vzbj.jpg

IMAG0435_zpsc9ez02jq.jpg

Von saying goodbye

More importantly...I talked to some of the coaching staff who got to the plane first, and I got a little inside information- And then I confirmed it with some players. Bet the Vernon Davis Prop.. OVER 5.5 Recieving yards

He's in the game plan friends...Thats a Patriot Planet Exclusive

IMAG0459_zpsej8ti1g3.jpg

Todays results so far..Oh Colorado just covered 3 for 3 so far now

IMAG0461_zps7bp2fxru.jpg

You got some of your favorite players to pose for you? That's awesome. You must be really important. I mean look how the are all looking right at you as they "pose" for you. :bow:

its just sports banter and they take it personal.

I'm a Rams fan and idiots would say you couldnt talk about the team moving or you had to do it in some bizarre abstract way.

I said one or two sentences using the words move/St Louis/ LA..
and was told I was calling the cities out and thats a no-no.
...what the hell..?

and to top it off..they have ..you can win fake cash $10,000 if you guess the correct team and score to win that weeks Rams game.
last game of season vs SF.. I pick niners to win and the score.
I was off by 2 points too lol.
I'm the only one who picked Niners to win. Apparently that means i'm not part of the in crowd or something. Its just sports talk..these are 50 year old men cheering 25 year olds that dont give a damn they exist

Your game is tired and shabby

You got some of your favorite players to pose for you? That's awesome. You must be really important. I mean look how the are all looking right at you as they "pose" for you. :bow:

Wow...You're gonna nit pick like that? The cops weren't even allowed this kind of access, there were 500 people (like you) there but they were yellin and screamin and taking pictures behind 12 foot barbed wire fences 600 yards away.....lol

IMAG0449_zpsdaxfk4vy.jpg

Wow...You're gonna nit pick like that? The cops weren't even allowed this kind of access, there were 500 people (like you) there but they were yellin and screamin and taking pictures behind 12 foot barbed wire fences 600 yards away.....lol

IMAG0449_zpsdaxfk4vy.jpg

Nit Pick? You're the one who said that they posed for you. I didn't say that. Normally when some poses for me they look at me. Then others around get pics of the "model" not looking directly at the lens. Sometimes with a real nice zoom lens to make it look like they were right there. Just saying. Oh and the breaking a Coors bottle on the nose of the plane. That's awesome. Were you able to jump the 40 some feet in the air to strike the bottle on the nose or did someone build you a ramp for the bottle breaking? One last thing, did you sell all these pic to the various news agencies around town? Cause they seem to be very similar to some I saw while reading the news this AM on my internet machine?

There were 20 photograhers there #1), #2) I swear on my kids lives that I took those pictures, and #3)...I said NOSE GEAR

You dumbell!

And furthermore! When I left Signature Avaition about 10 women rushed up to me and asked me to please text them the pictures...So I sat in my car for 20 minutes texting 3 pictures to each of them...

Easiest ten numbers I ever got...Numbers and names and they keep texting back and a couple of them were really nice

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

On Photobucket in the details of the pictures it shows what kind of camera they were taken with..My cell phone, the same cell phone all my pictures have been taken with in the last year or so

For someone as wealthy as Manning, he should stop buying his clothes at Walmart.

At least Patriots players have some dignity and taste when they dress in their tailor-made suits. This crew? Umm, not so much. Of course, Tom Ford custom fits Tommy, so he always looks fabulous.

For someone as wealthy as Manning, he should stop buying his clothes at Walmart.

At least Patriots players have some dignity and taste when they dress in their tailor-made suits. This crew? Umm, not so much. Of course, Tom Ford custom fits Tommy, so he always looks fabulous.

Oh hi, Sugar Dumplin!

I think Tommy's wife dresses him..And he probably cries and throws temper tantrums while she's doing it

Back