Orange Mane sucks so bad- This is so much better

Most "high fashion" is silly "emperor is wearing no clothes" arbitrary stuff to me.

I may think WTF at some of it and laugh, but in the end, wear what you please and what you feel comfortable in (unless it is a real occasion like a formal wedding, or working in an office or something, then dress accordingly)and don't apologize.

Your game is tired and shabby

you arent very adult.

and you prove my point by acting as immature as the example I gave of others

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

More importantly...I talked to some of the coaching staff who got to the plane first, and I got a little inside information- And then I confirmed it with some players. Bet the Vernon Davis Prop.. OVER 5.5 Recieving yards

like the Panthers will play totally stupid and not seek it. I already thought of this a week ago.

you arent very adult.

and you prove my point by acting as immature as the example I gave of others

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

like the Panthers will play totally stupid and not seek it. I already thought of this a week ago.

I'm plenty adult, take your tired shabby game elsewhere. You bring nothing of value here

I'm plenty adult, take your tired shabby game elsewhere. You bring nothing of value here

frankly, I'm the only one who brings value.
I told you pats wouldnt get there and They didnt.
I dont waste time hoping for something that's predetermined

and the Rams will be in a SB in five years

I don't think you understand- His OVER/UNDER on total receiving yards is 5 1/2

I think he's gonna get 1 or 2 catches for 10+ yards- I'm not saying he's going to be a big factor in the ballgame.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

The Sheriff is signing with either Houston or the Rams and he's taking one of those teams to the Super Bowl next year

Someone quote me please

frankly, I'm the only one who brings value.
I told you pats wouldnt get there and They didnt.
I dont waste time hoping for something that's predetermined

Not with Fisher...the Rams are a talented team though. All they really need is a good coach and a good qb.

Not with Fisher...the Rams are a talented team though. All they really need is a good coach and a good qb.

of course theyll get new people to support a narrative.
every time a team moves or gets a new stadium or owner they get to or go deep in playoffs to help the owner and the city with the cost.

the Rams moved. For some reason both the Chiefs and Royals made it to the playoffs to keep the city from getting too depressed

Stay on topic guys- Were havin a horrible blizzard today in the foothills outside of Denver- Stay focused

IMAG0486_zpsimnlv6aa.jpg

IMAG0468_zpskb630wmg.jpg

Thats an actual Canoe there buried in snow
IMAG0469_zpszqsexmpp.jpg

IMAG0484_zps2tbb5xrf.jpg

Stay on topic guys- Were havin a horrible blizzard today in the foothills outside of Denver- Stay focused

IMAG0486_zpsimnlv6aa.jpg

IMAG0468_zpskb630wmg.jpg

Thats an actual Canoe there buried in snow
IMAG0469_zpszqsexmpp.jpg

IMAG0484_zps2tbb5xrf.jpg

horrible blizzard? Really? You are a wannabe. What you just received is a snow storm you d1ckweed. A blizzard is much worse then a lot of snow. And for the record, that's not a lot of snow. Oh and how cut. A deer. You must really be a cowboy. You live with god's creatures on their land. efiing idiot.

horrible blizzard? Really? You are a wannabe. What you just received is a snow storm you d1ckweed. A blizzard is much worse then a lot of snow. And for the record, that's not a lot of snow. Oh and how cut. A deer. You must really be a cowboy. You live with god's creatures on their land. efiing idiot.
why must you mock a man for wanting to return to nature?

Damn mane figured out he was a fraud troll from the beginning.

You are correct. Per the National Weather Service: The term "blizzard" is often tossed around when big winter storms blow in. A blizzard is a storm with "considerable falling or blowing snow" and winds in excess of 35 mph and visibilities of less than 1/4 mile for at least 3 hours. Those pictures look like a typical nice spring day for Denver. But whatevs, it wouldn't be totally awesome if it weren't referred to as a BLIZZARD!

You call that a blizzard? lol

You are correct. Per the National Weather Service: The term "blizzard" is often tossed around when big winter storms blow in. A blizzard is a storm with "considerable falling or blowing snow" and winds in excess of 35 mph and visibilities of less than 1/4 mile for at least 3 hours. Those pictures look like a typical nice spring day for Denver. But whatevs, it wouldn't be totally awesome if it weren't referred to as a BLIZZARD!

I'm in the Bannana Belt and i'm South facing, I rarely have snow on the ground here-

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

ROFL

Calm down Corkey

Pelota, we know the difference between a blizzard and a snow job.

I'm in the Bannana Belt and i'm South facing, I rarely have snow on the ground here-

Which definitely makes it a blizzard. My bad. It's 40 degrees here in TX with wind gusts of up to 5 MPH, which means I am being subjected to the biggest blizzard of the year. I should turn on the weather channel and see how much milk and bread I need to pick up for the long haul. If nobody hears from me for a few days, it's likely because the conditions have taken out the Internet and shut the state down.

Back