Orange Mane sucks so bad- This is so much better

Reaction score
You men let me post here for 2 weeks, and you never got your wittle feelings hurt- And I didn't pull any punches here- I commend the mods and the membership here. Thanks guys, you're the best!

I made one post on a Bronco board (I heard about the board here) and those panzies banned me? Those lil anal retentive pussies-

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121801

See, we already know that Broncos fans are morons.

You know, i'm a Bronco fan, but like I said before:

The fans are really stupid- They really are, and so insecure....The whole town has a major inferiority complex..Even the media is a bunch of cheerleaders, and I guess thats what they want their message board to be too

I wondered why YakityStacks was here, now I know-

You know, i'm a Bronco fan, but like I said before:

The fans are really stupid- They really are, and so insecure....

I wondered why YakityStacks was here, now I know-

Welcome to having your eyes opened :D

I saw it when I moved here in 92...First day in Denver I was to replace a union president (who was also from Chicago) and at about noon I told him "i'm going to the track" and he said "what track?" and I said "Arapahoe Park, thats a track right" and he says "if you can call it that?" Then he puts his arm around my shoulder and said "son, this is a f***cking cow town, it's always been a f***ing cowtown, and it will always be a f***ing cowtown, you can forget about having any fun here, they roll up the sidewalks at 6pm"..... and ain't nothing I've seen since has proved him wrong.

Remember I told you I had to tone it down when I moved here cause everyone was getting their feelings hurt- Orange Mane is just another example- I'm just too gruff for those wimps

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I never thought it would happen, but i've actually grown quite fond of you guys...

You men let me post here for 2 weeks, and you never got your wittle feelings hurt- And I didn't pull any punches here- I commend the mods and the membership here. Thanks guys, you're the best!

I made one post on a Bronco board (I heard about the board here) and those panzies banned me? Those lil anal retentive pussies-

Wow...there is a Pats forum (not this one) that is sort of big that sucks also. Well, at least the mods there are bad.

Wow...there is a Pats forum (not this one) that is sort of big that sucks also. Well, at least the mods there are bad.

Really...I guess some mods just want to make "a happy place!" where its nothing but a pile of happy horseshit and a whole lot of Brady Bunch (no pun intended, referring to the TV show) bullshit!

I basically said Brock isn't the best option for us now and they clutched their pearls and went all to pieces- lol

When I really wanted to say that Brock couldn't carry Mannings jockstrap-

FYI Lisa isn't the only female here just saying lots of good women:spank:

~Dee~

~Dee~
Yeah I found it kind of funny to think about if he knew the member he was insulting was memberless, how much would his post change?

Sent from my Enigma Device

Yeah I found it kind of funny to think about if he knew the member he was insulting was memberless, how much would his post change?

Sent from my Enigma Device

The thing is, Sheriff rightfully pegged me for the sweet, delicate flower that I am and sweet talked me because he sensed how easily swayed I am, being so naive and all.

:coffee:

Nor would he want to, I'm sure.

There are gay rumors swirling around him- and he does sashay on and off the field like some sort of diva

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

~Dee~

lol

I've always treated you with respect...Right?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

The thing is, Sheriff rightfully pegged me for the sweet, delicate flower that I am and sweet talked me because he sensed how easily swayed I am, being so naive and all.

:coffee:

I just did what came natural..I can't take any special credit for it

I'm normally a total jerk

There are gay rumors swirling around him- and he does sashay on and off the field like some sort of diva

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

lol

I've always treated you with respect...Right?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I just did what came natural..I can't take any special credit for it

I'm normally a total jerk

Again there a lot of women here:coffee:

~Dee~

We are Pats fans, hear the women roar! ;)

Back