I think Adam looked like the bad guy in Kindergarten Cop.:shrug:

Adam had a fantastic performance.

Allison rocked it out. Amazing for a 16 yr old.

Lil floundered an opportunity that should've been a 3-2 fastball right in her wheelhouse. I mean, how does she walk away from Motown week not light years ahead of these folk?

Danny was solid. He doesn't have the pipes of the others, but combines everything(vocals, performance, fun) better than all of them.

Matt was smooth. A solid performance.

The rest? Not so much.

Bottom 3 = Mike, Scott, and Tatoo.

Scott is just getting unbearably uncomfortable to watch. I mean, the dude is at a SEVERE disadvantage, and it's hard for him to follow suit. Add to that he almost cried on his critique and it may be time to sail.

You know they might as well just go ahead and end the competition and hand Adam the crown... or tiara I mean. Wow Adam looked so much better last night. I don't like his usual emo look but whatever because the guy can saaaang!

my daughter made a remark that she thought Adam looked kind of like Elvis at one point last night and I told her that Elvis was a way better looking man (from what girls have told me :p )

Adams range and voice is by far superior over the rest. Danny still has the abilty to win this because I think a lot of the Fans like his consistency and story... I went back and listen to Adams ring of fire performance,which originally left me thinking WTF was that moment,but the more I listened to it the more respect that I have for a his voice, and that performance was under appreciated, and was definitely incredible... Adam may not win because teh shit happens and sometimes the best singer doesnt win this competition. Adam will make the most money, sell the most records, and has the chance to be the best Idol Ever...:coffee:

my daughter made a remark that she thought Adam looked kind of like Elvis at one point last night and I told her that Elvis was a way better looking man (from what girls have told me :p )
no....no.....NO!!!

you cannot say that or the PP Elvis-police will be all ovah you like a hound-dog goin' for a hot-dog :D

no....no.....NO!!!

you cannot say that or the PP Elvis-police will be all ovah you like a hound-dog goin' for a hot-dog :D
don't be cruel, Adam ain't nothing but a hound dog looking to do the Jail house rock with his latest flame. your suspicious minds is in the Ghetto not gutter looking for a little less Conversation and a lot more loving you

Lil floundered an opportunity that should've been a 3-2 fastball right in her wheelhouse. I mean, how does she walk away from Motown week not light years ahead of these folk?

I would have thought for sure Lil would have done an Aretha Franklin song.
She would have knocked it out of the park.

guitar-boi is a little weasel-dick & he must go tonight :Lecture:.....makes me yearn for the return of Jason Castro ROFL

although regrettably Megan may go instead :( she was the suck to listen to but as bid said teh drool to look at especially when she does that little hip-shimmy thing ----> boo-YAH!!

blind-boi gets one more week's sympathy vote

Adam finally won me over last night --- up til now I knew he had the voice/artistry/stage presence goin' on but the I'm a rocker/no I'm a Pixie-boi/no I'm a drag-vampire personna weren't doin' it for me

did anyone else see Kurt Russell/Elvis in his new look? ROFL

he is your next American Idol
Yeah, I definetly saw the Russell/Elvis look. I was thinking the same thing last night!

I would have thought for sure Lil would have done an Aretha Franklin song.
She would have knocked it out of the park.

Alison is a far better singer than Lil will ever be and I am thankful she DIDN'T butcher an Aretha song.

I heard someone call Adam "KD Lang" pretty right on but YES..even I applauded esp the lack of black nail polish.

Love Danny, Chris and Matt and what are the others' names again? Megan SUCKS. Gorgeous is a dime a dozen and doesn't last in the music biz.

Back