OT: Beatles Rock Band!

groganfan

Troll killer
Reaction score
I always thought this game was stupid. I'm not really into mainstream music and even when they announced they were going to do a Beatles one, I was skeptical. I thought they were just going to use those lame, generic heavy metal/punk rock, characters.

Then over at E3 they released a trailer for it. Man I was effing blown away! Wow!

Check it out!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdLAEcC_Ruk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdLAEcC_Ruk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

this advert for the xbox kicks ass too!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeJ6auSCeFI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeJ6auSCeFI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

looks pretty cool...I already have guitar hero metallica though so i dont think i'll be buying any more music games...

I have been watching E3 all freakin day long, I love it. Mass effect 2! Brutal Legend! So many awesome games....OMG THE STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC GAME I CAME WHEN I SAW THAT. Bioware is the best game maker ever. I saw so many great games, i can't remember half thier names.

by the way, NO F'ING REASON TO EVER WANT A PS3 NOW, METAL GEAR SOLID COMING TO 360.

looks pretty cool...I already have guitar hero metallica though so i dont think i'll be buying any more music games...

I have been watching E3 all freakin day long, I love it. Mass effect 2! Brutal Legend! So many awesome games....OMG THE STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC GAME I CAME WHEN I SAW THAT. Bioware is the best game maker ever. I saw so many great games, i can't remember half thier names.

by the way, NO F'ING REASON TO EVER WANT A PS3 NOW, METAL GEAR SOLID COMING TO 360.

Ohhh...the fanboi is strong with this one.

Ohhh...the fanboi is strong with this one.

Playstation has no good exclusive titles anymore, final fantasy and metal gear to the 360. Unless you a huge blu-ray movie fan, then ps3 sucks

SW:TOR is a PC only game. At least they haven't anounced a console version of it. Plus its an MMO. It's going to be tough to bring it to a console. I'm not an MMo fan but I'd consider it since its made by Bioware. By far the best RPG developer. Man, I can't wait for ME2. Thankfully I'll have MW2 to keep me busy until then.
Hey BsB Did Bioware say anything about DLC for the first ME. Before E3 thay said that they would have substantial DLC for ME that would bridge the gap between ME and ME2. But all I saw yesterday concerning ME was that Special Edition 2 disk thing. Nothing about new DLC.

SW:TOR is a PC only game. At least they haven't anounced a console version of it. Plus its an MMO. It's going to be tough to bring it to a console. I'm not an MMo fan but I'd consider it since its made by Bioware. By far the best RPG developer. Man, I can't wait for ME2. Thankfully I'll have MW2 to keep me busy until then.
Hey BsB Did Bioware say anything about DLC for the first ME. Before E3 thay said that they would have substantial DLC for ME that would bridge the gap between ME and ME2. But all I saw yesterday concerning ME was that Special Edition 2 disk thing. Nothing about new DLC.

Haven't heard anyting yet regarding ME DLC. Hopefully we're getting something substantial like what they did for Fallout 3.

IMO, MMORPGs are much better on PC anyway.

Haven't heard anyting yet regarding ME DLC. Hopefully we're getting something substantial like what they did for Fallout 3.

IMO, MMORPGs are much better on PC anyway.
They better have something coming in regards to ME DLC. They have been promising it for over a year. I'm affraid that EA is calling the shots and presuring them to screw the ME DLC and only focus on the upcoming games. I hate EA.
I would probably need an upgrade in video card in order to be able to run SW:TOR.

mw2-thumb.jpg

I always thought this game was stupid. I'm not really into mainstream music and even when they announced they were going to do a Beatles one, I was skeptical. I thought they were just going to use those lame, generic heavy metal/punk rock, characters.

I know this is a little hypocritical, since I am posting in this thread, but if there was anyway to make me care even less about "Rock Band", it was to make a Beatles version of it.

Yawn.....

SSDD

did you guy see the E3 gameplay demo of modern warfare 2? Looks freakin amazing, I loved the single player in COD 4 (and of course the multiplayer), I"m def getting this one.

did you guy see the E3 gameplay demo of modern warfare 2? Looks freakin amazing, I loved the single player in COD 4 (and of course the multiplayer), I"m def getting this one.

yup, another blockbuster from IW; I will be "sick" "working from home" that day and maybe the next...

Yeah. Looks awesome.
Have they mentioned anything about a multiplayer Betta? Both COD4 and WaW had Bettas on the 360. Will the new have one? I really hope they do.
COD4 is the game I have the highest achivements points in. I have every achivement except the "Mile High" one.

Pretty cool. Makes you wonder what GH-Led Zeppelin is going to look like

Yeah. Looks awesome.
Have they mentioned anything about a multiplayer Betta? Both COD4 and WaW had Bettas on the 360. Will the new have one? I really hope they do.
COD4 is the game I have the highest achivements points in. I have every achivement except the "Mile High" one.

I am sure they will

This is out today my wife wants it. The good news (for me) is the guitar hero world tour instruments are compatible with the game

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 next week is the big one for me!

Back