OT - Fringe

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
Just wondering bout this show guys, its comming soon to TV here and it been rated as the No1 show in America atm

It seems from the clips ive seen to be my kinda show (SciFi/Supernatural)

So to the Peeps that do watch it, Is it Any Good?

It is, actually. It's kind of like X-Files without the aliens (at least there aren't any so far). Pretty decent cast and stories, but they've only done two episodes, so we'll see where it goes.

Recommended, so far tho!

HI D.....:toast: did you know prison break has returned....:)

It is, actually. It's kind of like X-Files without the aliens (at least there aren't any so far). Pretty decent cast and stories, but they've only done two episodes, so we'll see where it goes.

Recommended, so far tho!
Signed.

Looks like another winner for JJ Abrams with Alias, Lost and now Fringe. This kind of sucks though because I didn't want to get addicted to another show. Terminator, Dexter, Heroes, Lost, 24 and now Fringe. Yay for DVR's

Recommended, so far tho!

Cool, sounds like my kinda show, ill watch it so when it starts here, not sure when yet though, ill have to keep an eye out for it

Cheers Anni:thumb:

I just wonder if John Noble will now be type cast as a psycho having played Denethor in LotR.

Forgot about this show - I'll have to look for it.

I have them recorded but haven't started watching yet.

Just wondering bout this show guys, its comming soon to TV here and it been rated as the No1 show in America atm

It seems from the clips ive seen to be my kinda show (SciFi/Supernatural)

So to the Peeps that do watch it, Is it Any Good?

Fringe is very good so far. The best description is like an X- Files.

Looks like another winner for JJ Abrams with Alias, Lost and now Fringe. This kind of sucks though because I didn't want to get addicted to another show. Terminator, Dexter, Heroes, Lost, 24 and now Fringe. Yay for DVR's

What else are you gonna do? Read or something? Sheesh!

Back