OT: How did you find the Planet

It was being talked about on some colt forums about how bad this place was so I came over checked it out and found a new home.:high::high::toast:

It was being talked about on some colt forums about how bad this place was so I came over checked it out and found a new home.:high::high::toast:

I am glad you came to the Planet and stayed :)

Smart of you, recognizing the counter-intuitive Colts Universe.

1) All Colts are classy. (They re-sign Dominic Rhodes and, well, Marvin)

2) Indianapolis is a lock to receive a Super Bowl in their town in 2012 (JACKSONVILLE got one before Indianapolis, and Indy has a dome)

3) Patriots Planet sucks (you've witnessed that yourself)

4) Jaguars.com is ridiculous (actually, this one is right)

2) Indianapolis is a lock to receive a Super Bowl in their town in 2012 (JACKSONVILLE got one before Indianapolis, and Indy has a dome)

I've started spending more time here that jaguars.com, I get sick of the likes of FBT thinking they run the place.

I had no idea you felt this way......hmmmmm:shake:

You're a Colts fan now?
Substitute Colts for Broncos and Maurice Clarett for Dominic Rhodes.

I don't much about Rhodes but I don't think he is in Clarett's league just yet. He ( Rhodes) needs a ski mask, a posse & some illegal guns to roll with Clarett. Don't forget to throw in the Grey Goose.

I don't much about Rhodes but I don't think he is in Clarett's league just yet. He ( Rhodes) needs a ski mask, a posse & some illegal guns to roll with Clarett. Don't forget to throw in the Grey Goose.

Maurice Clarett- when keeping it real goes wrong.

tyrone_biggums_crack.jpg

i was searching for a pic of tom brady when i saw this site....

I was looking for a new forum.. After wasting the last two years on a football forum full of ****ing cry babys and cock guzzling thunder****s, I decided it was time to move on to better places .:wave:

I believe I have found it! :clap:

I found this site after the UKPatriots site was hacked into & destroyed. An invite on the new site invited me to come over to here.
Btw it works both ways. Please drop in on the UKPatriots site (once its up & running again) & say hello.

I found this site after the UKPatriots site was hacked into & destroyed. An invite on the new site invited me to come over to here.
Btw it works both ways. Please drop in on the UKPatriots site (once its up & running again) & say hello.

Welcome to our family

Back