OT: Only in Wisconsin. Man shoots goat because wife did not buy beer

KenJr30

Reaction score
http://www.indy.com/posts/1998

WAUPACA, Wis. (AP) -- A man who was upset with his wife for not buying beer took vengeance by shooting one of the family's two pet goats, prosecutors say.Peter W.
Mischler, 48, was charged this week in Circuit Court with mistreatment of animals, possession of a firearm while intoxicated and disorderly conduct with a dangerous weapon.

The complaint said Mischler came home Saturday from hunting and became angry with his 22-year-old daughter for letting the goats out and making a mess.

While she was talking on the phone to her mother, authorities said, he told her to tell his wife to bring home some beer, but his wife refused.He then threatened to shoot the goats, according to the complaint.

After his wife arrived home, she and the daughter heard four gunshots and went outside and found one of the two goats with its entrails hanging out, authorities said. They said that goat had to be killed later by a sheriff's deputy.

Mischler posted a $1,000 cash bond set by Circuit Judge Raymond Huber and was released.A hearing was scheduled for Dec. 4.

Ken, it is great to have you back and posting this wonderful information from the nation's heartland.

Ras* on 11-21-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
Ken, it is great to have you back and posting this wonderful information from the nation's heartland.

Ras,

Thanks. Great to be back.

UT suspended me for gambling and HGH. My suspension is over.

Ras* on 11-21-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
plus it is also very great to learn that all these jabronies living out in podunk running around with all them guns are such great shots

4 rounds to hit that poor thing????? :shake:

KenJr30 on 11-21-2007 at 01:34 PM said:
Ras,

Thanks. Great to be back.

UT suspended me for gambling and HGH. My suspension is over.
Not sure you ever saw this, but this was made back shortly before or after you went on hiatus.....

RoadGrader on 11-21-2007 at 01:36 PM said:

The story forgot to mention the shooter had his pants around his ankles (for whatever reason) and missed a few times.:rolleyes:

KenJr30 on 11-21-2007 at 01:40 PM said:
The story forgot to mention the shooter had his pants around his ankles (for whatever reason) and missed a few times.:rolleyes:
hey speaking of pants down around your ankles, Kenneth.........

what is this about about 3 kiddos in the fam with 2 in the oven???????

no wonder you've been away, you busy little bastage........talk about good shootin' :thumb: :thumb:

RoadGrader on 11-21-2007 at 01:36 PM said:
plus it is also very great to learn that all these jabronies living out in podunk running around with all them guns are such great shots

They said that goat had to be killed later by a sheriff's deputy. ROFL ROFL

Baron Samedi on 11-21-2007 at 02:00 PM said:
They said that goat had to be killed later by a sheriff's deputy. ROFL ROFL

Right, it's pretty obvious that he didn't exactly NEED the beer.

littleamanda on 11-21-2007 at 02:51 PM said:
im so glad i don't live in wisconsin anymore.
"well we're glad you've come to join us here on The Planet, littleamanda"

I'm not supposed to talk to the n00bies especially if they have (.)(.) so pretend you didn't hear this

RoadGrader on 11-21-2007 at 03:09 PM said:
"well we're glad you've come to join us here on The Planet, littleamanda"

I'm not supposed to talk to the n00bies especially if they have (.)(.) so pretend you didn't hear this

ROFL

I love you, RG!

The little lass's first post, and you're right on top of it!

RoadGrader on 11-21-2007 at 03:16 PM said:
:spock: did we read what we wrote before we posted?? :spock:

I actually did.

And was gonna add more.

But I was afraid we'd scare her off!

:D

Back