OT: What is the cutest animal you've ever seen?

We were hunting, and there was this cute baby with the mom.. we shot the mom, but the baby was very cute.. it had a friend bunny it was calling Thumper. :bang:

Not specifically this guy, but Husky pups are the absolute BEST!!

We were hunting, and there was this cute baby with the mom.. we shot the mom, but the baby was very cute.. it had a friend bunny it was calling Thumper. :bang:

Well, I can understand that. Baby deer, otherwise refered to as "fawns", are much more cute than their adult counterparts. A baby deer and a rabbit friend, together, sounds like something that would peg the ol' Cute-O-Meter of Sugary Flowery Goodness(tm).

Hands down, dolphins. I can't get enough of them.

animal.gif

steele.jpg

animal-house-poster.jpg

This guy is pretty darn adorable too..

peewee.jpg

Hands down, dolphins. I can't get enough of them.

While I do love to see them while boating (they are very majestic to watch), I actually think the manatee is more 'cute' as it's pretty defenseless out there in the ocean while the dolphin can kill a shark.

I think defenselessness is required for true 'cuteness'.

lolz.

While I do love to see them while boating (they are very majestic to watch), I actually think the manatee is more 'cute' as it's pretty defenseless out there in the ocean while the dolphin can kill a shark.

lolz.

Mantees are, without a doubt, on of the more misunderstood of God's creatures. They are kind of like the platypus, in that respect, and it is a shame how many manatees lose their lives each day due to propellers and other human carelessness.

Perhaps we should all take a moment and reflect on what we, as human beings, can do for our fellow creatures, which we have been granted stewardship over.

lolz.

Love them too. I go to Sea World in San Diego once a year and I'm like a child there. I drop an easy 150 buying fish to feed the dolphins, spend hours with them and the manatee and penguins. That place is my DisneyWorld. Everything is beautiful and fun and I don't have to spin, go up high and puke. Win, win.

23514503.jpg

This one is cute on the outside, but the content of it's character isn't very good.. tries to bite, usually goes right for the genitals. Only thing more dangerous than this creature is a rabid pack of chiwawa

chiwawa.jpg

Even this, one of God's creatures here on Earth, is cute in it's own special way. I shall not judge this poor creature by it's outward appearance. Nay, I shall judge it by the content of it's character, and what resides in it's heart.

Love them too. I go to Sea World in San Diego once a year and I'm like a child there. I drop an easy 150 buying fish to feed the dolphins, spend hours with them and the manatee and penguins. That place is my DisneyWorld. Everything is beautiful and fun and I don't have to spin, go up high and puke. Win, win.

I applaud your affinity for good clean family-oriented fun. :jclap:

23359471.jpg

Like this?

lolz.

Back