OT: Why you don't bring kids to the zoo

But but but you said you liked me :(
today the Planet has taken a lot out of me :eek:

I need to recharge the ol' battery and come back with a vengeance tomorrow I guess

this is not like me....I usually welcome the disgusting :D

I need to recharge the ol' battery and come back with a vengeance tomorrow I guess

says the man with a rubber gloved nurse in his sig ;)

I don't think I've ever heard you talk like this RG!!! Are you feeling ok?

I am sorry dear, I won't ever ever post about throwing away my jeans again
okay?

I guess I'm just not used to you women being so aggressive sexually.......it's very intimidating

I have to go now check my supply of nitroglycerin :D >)

That's a classic wav file. +1 for you! We used to use that on AOL all the time when you could trade sounds and trigger them remotely by typing {s and the title of the sound. ROFL

As for the pics... all I have to say is: damn lucky monkeys! :mad:

That's a classic wav file. +1 for you! We used to use that on AOL all the time when you could trade sounds and trigger them remotely by typing {s and the title of the sound. ROFL

As for the pics... all I have to say is: damn lucky monkeys! :mad:

eeek

Ok that is disturbing LMAO

Damn! :mad: PCs suck. I can't find anything on the Internet. There was a great one called "Darkride" that I think I linked here a few months ago but now I can't find it; I think it was some sort of submission-domination scene from a low-budget film. >) There was another one with a woman reciting a lovely poem ("eat me beat me bite me bl*w me s*** me f*** me oh so slowly..." and then it got bad, LOL). Man! I'll have to drag out my mid-90's Mac one day and see if I can transfer wav files out of it...

Back