OT: Worst songs/albums by otherwise great bands/singers

JD10367

Reaction score
"I Was Made For Loving You" (Kiss) :banghead:

"Somewhere In Time" (Iron Maiden)... man, what a lame song.
"Sweet Caroline" (Neil Diamond)... I'm sorry, the man could write, but that song SUCKS
"Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" (Elton John)... Another mouth-barf of a song from a great writer.
Any song written by Aerosmith for a film. :Eason:
Anything done by Van Halen with Sammy Hagar. :banghead:

"Sweet Caroline" (Neil Diamond)... I'm sorry, the man could write, but that song SUCKS
"Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" (Elton John)... Another mouth-barf of a song from a great writer.

Just when I thought I had fallen hopelessly in love with you...TG is sad.

Hate Iron Maiden--don't care

Sweet Caroline is one of my all time faves-ever. First, Red Sox, Second, one of my top get drunk and sing bad karaoke songs.

Nothing by Aerosmith can be bad--DO YOU HEAR ME??? NOTHING!!!!

I kind of agree on Hagar but I did like Why Can't This Be Love.

Sweet Caroline is one of my all time faves-ever.

Ugh! Sounds like it was written by a four-year-old on his toy piano. I've seen some insipid note progression and some insipid lyrics, but that one takes the cake.

Nothing by Aerosmith can be bad--DO YOU HEAR ME??? NOTHING!!!

I refuse to acknowledge that the same band which brought us things like "Walk This Way", "Back In The Saddle", "Sweet Emotion", and "Last Child" also brought us "Angel" and "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". :Eason: :hang:

:poke: ROFL

Ugh! Sounds like it was written by a four-year-old on his toy piano. I've seen some insipid note progression and some insipid lyrics, but that one takes the cake.

I refuse to acknowledge that the same band which brought us things like "Walk This Way", "Back In The Saddle", "Sweet Emotion", and "Last Child" also brought us "Angel" and "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". :Eason: :hang:

:poke: ROFL

Don't want to miss a thing reminds TG of very happy thoughts--I love it.

"Come Sail Away", "Babe", and "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. At the time I loved them, but in hindsight they ruined the band's direction and fractured it irrepairably. And South Park made fun of 'em, for crissakes... that's when you know you've hit bottom, LOL.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZSPiojUCFI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZSPiojUCFI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

"Come Sail Away", "Babe", and "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. At the time I loved them, but in hindsight they ruined the band's direction and fractured it irrepairably. And South Park made fun of 'em, for crissakes... that's when you know you've hit bottom, LOL.

Dear God make it stop!!!!! Roboto, yes. Come Sail Away and Babe!!!:heart:

Albums:

"The Soft Parade" by the Doors was disappointing
"Load", "Re-Load", and the latest disaster by Metallica is heartbreaking
Anything by Pearl Jam after "10" is bad
"Operation: Mindcrime 2" by Queensryche was a downer

OMG..Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing?

That song is a classic.

VAn Halen III...absolute crap...sorry to all of the Extreme fans out there I don't thnk it was his fault...Eddie went into the crapper for that one!

There's only one song that really pisses me off

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8e-vgQSqNtA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8e-vgQSqNtA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back