Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
Texans. Way to hang in there. :thumb:

Dallas. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Goddammit those Fvckin Cowgirls. :cuss:
Posted via Mobile Device

Meh. They have played their 2 reg season games against the Giants already, so are of no further use to me this season.

[checks NFCE standings...]

Oh, unless they do manage to wrestle a div win away from the the Gnats....hmmm...on second thought...GO COWBOYS! :D

LOLboys!

Ah well. Now 2 teams in the NFCE only 1 game* behind the Giants. I can work with that.

*Or possibly more/less depending on tiebreakers for whichever teams have what head to head wins in that Div or whatever, none of which I can give a poop enough to look up at this point in the season. :)

Houston are a bunch of luckboxes.

Amen. The Lions had plenty of opportunities to win that game but poor game management at the end of regulation and a missed FG in OT handed that game over to Houston. It would have been so nice if Houston had lost. Houston was lucky indeed to win that game.

Our Pats are rounding out nicely for a strong playoff push. Is anyone here afraid of the mighty Texans in the playoffs after that game yesterday?

Houston are a bunch of luckboxes.

Amen. The Lions had plenty of opportunities to win that game but poor game management at the end of regulation and a missed FG in OT handed that game over to Houston. It would have been so nice if Houston had lost. Houston was lucky indeed to win that game.

Our Pats are rounding out nicely for a strong playoff push. Is anyone here afraid of the mighty Texans in the playoffs after that game yesterday?

If Houston had played a competent team the past two games, they would have been blown out.

Hail to the Redskins!

RGIII is the real-motherfving-deal-yo!!!

Back