Owls On Your Trash Cans

An owl once became Chuck Norris, it didnt feel masculine enough

circlelogo.jpg

or

KeeneStateCollegeOwl.jpg

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Why would Chuck Norris ever need to be silent? What could he not catch or kick the ass off in a direct fight?

Do you think Chuck Norris could take a direct power shot from a GHO?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Do you think Chuck Norris could take a direct power shot from a GHO?

1. Seriously? Chuck Norris could take a direct power shot from the BFG, but he would use that opportunity to let the blast light his Cuban cigar.

2. When I quote your post, I get this (with spaces added and carat brackets remove so it will show):
input id="gw Proxy" type="hid den" !--Session data-- input onclick="js Call ();" id="js Proxy" type="hidden"
WTF? Are you tracking shit on here with your posts, or what?

1. Seriously? Chuck Norris could take a direct power shot from the BFG, but he would use that opportunity to let the blast light his Cuban cigar.

2. When I quote your post, I get this (with spaces added and carat brackets remove so it will show): WTF? Are you tracking shit on here with your posts, or what?

Yeah, his posts are fvcked up

2. When I quote your post, I get this (with spaces added and carat brackets remove so it will show): WTF? Are you tracking shit on here with your posts, or what?

Nope-not sure what you are seeing.

Someone must be monitoring foley's posts..........

Back