I have a pair that has been breeding here since I moved in
Every night in the Winter and through Spring

Whooo Whooo Whooo Whooooo

Barred owls are bad ass too
They scream sometimes like dogs and cats

Generally its
Who cooks for you Whooo cooks for yall

<<<<<<<<< HUGE Owl fan

That thing would eat your face before you got the first pump off.

Saw a Discovery or Explorer show on 'em once. Measured the decibel level of them coming in for the kill. Almost silent. Even a mouse stands no chance.

I was directly responding to what I would do if an owl was sitting there eating mah chickens staring at me asking me what I was gonna do. :shrug:

I like owls. But I like eggs, better.

I was directly responding to what I would do if an owl was sitting there eating mah chickens staring at me asking me what I was gonna do. :shrug:

I like owls. But I like eggs, better.

Eggs FTW.

But ya gotta knock of one of your piggies for teh bacon hun!:thumb:

Can we get back on topic

How owls are better to have the squirrels/ :)

Eggs FTW.

But ya gotta knock of one of your piggies for teh bacon hun!:thumb:
Or she could stay with the chickens for what I like to call "the mother-daughter breakfast."

On that note (actually not really, but kinda related), a good friend of mine and I were once leaning against the fence of a pig-sty talking. I was eating an apple, and I got down to the core and tossed it into the feeding trough. He looked at the butt end of his sandwich and did the same. Then: "Oh, crap. That was a ham sandwich. I just don't feel right about that."

Pigs ate it, though. :thumb:

Can we get back on topic

Squirrels will eat all your bird feed, LIKE A BOSS!

Squirrels will eventually try and take up residence in your abode.

Owls could give a crap about your abode. Plus they'll clean your yard of any small varmints. And they're fun to watch.

Advantage:Owl

Squirrels will eat all your bird feed, LIKE A BOSS!

Squirrels will eventually try and take up residence in your abode.

Owls could give a crap about your abode. Plus they'll clean your yard of any small varmints. And they're fun to watch.

Advantage:Owl

no arguing here I root for the 2 owls in my yard to get every squirrel they can get

works for me :D

Or she could stay with the chickens for what I like to call "the mother-daughter breakfast."

On that note (actually not really, but kinda related), a good friend of mine and I were once leaning against the fence of a pig-sty talking. I was eating an apple, and I got down to the core and tossed it into the feeding trough. He looked at the butt end of his sandwich and did the same. Then: "Oh, crap. That was a ham sandwich. I just don't feel right about that."

Pigs will eat anything. After you shoot and cut a ready one's throat, the other pigs run over and drink the blood.

The horror.

/meh

Can we get back on topic

Owls are pretty, majestic, make great noises, and ensure no mice problems.

Squirrels just dig your shit up. Red squirrels are brutal, and will chew holes right in your walls - we cleaned up our red squirrel problem, but not before one chewed a hole in the top of my big-ass green trash receptacle (the kind that go out to the curb on trash pickup day).

As an aside, I HATE curbside trash pickup. I much preferred bringing it to the dump, because I could do it on my own schedule.

Pigs have been used to dispose of bodies in numerous films. Gotta believe it has some merit....

Owls are pretty, majestic, make great noises, and ensure no mice problems.

Squirrels just dig your shit up. Red squirrels are brutal, and will chew holes right in your walls - we cleaned up our red squirrel problem, but not before one chewed a hole in the top of my big-ass green trash receptacle (the kind that go out to the curb on trash pickup day).

As an aside, I HATE curbside trash pickup. I much preferred bringing it to the dump, because I could do it on my own schedule.

arent we having an argument in the other thread:harumph:

side note , I agree squirrels are demonic

Pigs have been used to dispose of bodies in numerous films. Gotta believe it has some merit....

Oh fvck yeah.

They are savage. Mine are nice. Until they are hungry. Chickens jump in there sometimes and they get tug o' war'd to death.

bricktop2.jpg

was thinking Hannibal.

And an episode of Criminal Minds. Love that show....

One of my sows nipped at my shin yesterday when I was rubbing on her tits*.

It was scary. She is over 300 pounds. If she wanted to, she would fvck a bish up.

*this is something you must do to first time moms to get them used to stimulation on their nipples

It was scary. She is over 300 pounds. If she wanted to, she would fvck a bish up.

*this is something you must do to first time moms to get them used to stimulation on their nipples

Shoulda subbed that job out to RG.

Ah, but then he'd know where you live.....

Thats kinda hawt

Back