Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

what do the Dolphins and Liza Minelli have in common

they both haven't won shit since the '70's

Minelli won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for her portrayal of Sally Bowles in the 1972 film "Cabaret." She won an Emmy for the 1972 TV special "Liza with a Z." She also won Tony Awards in 1974 and 1978.

47 years old and you use the term "lol" more than a 14 year old girl. I think your constant butchering of the English language is REDACULIS.

Lets try this ONE MORE TIME.

Can you please POST or LINK TO one (1, won, wun, however you wanna spell it), JUST 1, of the hundreds and hundreds of articles from around the country, where the author actually agrees with you and that cracked out Rams fans opinion of the NFL, it's refereees, and how they judge the Patriots.

And, if you can handle it cuz I know it will be a real challenge to actually think for yourself, Answer me this: If you are so convinced of this great conspiracy, if it does indeed really exist, why in the BLUE hell would you still be supporting and following the NFL? Isn't it a tremendous waste of your time and energy? I mean, after 34 years of getting the screw job from the league and the refs, you'd think you'd find a new hobby.

sonsofkraftybob said:
He would have to take a number.

And you actually think she really looks like that ....she problably weighs 190 pounds and looks like her face caught on fire & someone tried to put it out with a brick !!!!...

thats why she uses a hot Cowboy cheerleader pic to get all your attention...post your real pic there Colt girl

Were you regularly beat up in school as a kid or something? You seem to have that mentality. :confused:

The Big Lebowski said:
47 years old and you use the term "lol" more than a 14 year old girl. I think your constant butchering of the English language is REDACULIS.

Lets try this ONE MORE TIME.

Can you please POST or LINK TO one (1, won, wun, however you wanna spell it), JUST 1, of the hundreds and hundreds of articles from around the country, where the author actually agrees with you and that cracked out Rams fans opinion of the NFL, it's refereees, and how they judge the Patriots.

And, if you can handle it cuz I know it will be a real challenge to actually think for yourself, Answer me this: If you are so convinced of this great conspiracy, if it does indeed really exist, why in the BLUE hell would you still be supporting and following the NFL? Isn't it a tremendous waste of your time and energy? I mean, after 34 years of getting the screw job from the league and the refs, you'd think you'd find a new hobby.

Sorry my spell check doesn't work & I never proof read...I will in a few minutes send a few articles I'm certain you & others will just disregard anyway because you don't want to believe...and it's just whining or whatever excuse you'll come up with

Obviously you still havn't even watched the footage or read the actual NFL rules from the Rams SuperBowl on the website i posted... so why bother...but I will send more proof anyway....

and for your last question,,,I Love Football and played when i was younger for 9 years in Peewee & High School but broke my shoulder 3 times & couldn't play in college

I still enjoy watching football but fot the past few years there is no explanation but the $$Billions$$$ of dollars & network contracts Mr. Kraft brought in to explain how a mediocre teams such as the Patriots have 3 SuperBowl rings...

I will grant you in 2004 the Pats had a solid team with Dillon & Brady finally throwing passes longer than 5 yards & with accuracy down fie;d & your Defence was solid...but still managed to **** a few better teams out of the SuperBowl

Dolphin22 said:

I still enjoy watching football but fot the past few years there is no explanation but the $$Billions$$$ of dollars & network contracts Mr. Kraft brought in to explain how a mediocre teams such as the Patriots have 3 SuperBowl rings...

I will grant you in 2004 the Pats had a solid team with Dillon & Brady finally throwing passes longer than 5 yards & with accuracy down fie;d & your Defence was solid...but still managed to **** a few better teams out of the SuperBowl

I'll play dumbass advocate.

How would Kraft have managed to bribe the league, refs and 15 consecutive teams to lose games? Isn't that what we won? 15 in a row? You don't think a couple opposing players on the 15 teams with a roster of 53 each....I'll do the math for you...795 players probably 150-170 coaches, 85 refs, all went along with the conspiracy.

And that doesn't include the 1st SB or any game after the 15 game streak.

HOW.....IS THAT......F'n......POSSIBLE? Not one f'n player in all those games had any integrity? They were all corrupt?

Please give me a rational answer.

mikiemo83 said:
so since the 01 season pats 6 fins 4 including the game on 01/01/06 in which the Patriots rested most of the team

10/07/01 -- at Miami 30, New England 10
12/22/01 -- at New England 20, Miami 13
10/06/02 -- at Miami 26, New England 13
12/29/02 -- at New England 27, Miami 24 (ot)
10/19/03 -- New England 19, at Miami 13 (ot)
12/07/03 -- at New England 12, Miami 0
10/10/04 -- at New England 24, Miami 10
12/20/04 -- at Miami 29, New England 28
11/13/05 -- New England 23, at Miami 16
01/01/06 -- Miami 28, at New England 26

so whats that mean to you?

Your an idiot !!!! ...this means this great Dynasty of yours sucks because they can barely beat the Dolphins that you say suck even in the snow & in december !!!

Oh by the way ...heres a good question for all you bean heads

please explain to me & the whole NFL what genious coach & owner would ever purposley lose week 16 only to diminish there opportunities for a 3rd seed instead of a 4th seed which would only increase their chances for an all so important Home Field advantage for a AFC Championship ????

Not to mention by losing & at half time Cincy was getting killed 23-0 so the Pats had a chance for a better seed... but yet they still chose to lose & play the 5th seed (Jax) instead of Pitt the worst seed in the playoffs who they have beaton already !!!!

Does any of this smell like a shitty diaper to you ....The pats would rather chance Denver after they beat the crap out of them & avoid the Steelers & Colts both teams they had success with...of course with a little help as we all know

Re: Re: Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

PatsFan09 said:
Know what everyone's problem is with you?

You stated on several occasions that there are many newspaper articles/magazine articles that mention all the breaks/help that the Patriots have received over the past 5 years.

All we want to know is, WHERE ARE THEY? Instead, you act like a friggin' schmuck and just post that lame arse St. Louis Ram fans' conspiracy page, which is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. You deserved your current status, pal.

Sports
Previous Articles
Steelers/NFL
Penguins/NHL
Pirates/MLB
All-Star Game
High School
Pitt/Big East
PSU/Big Ten
Duquesne/A-10
West Virginia U.
Robert Morris/NEC
Other Colleges
College FB Q&A
NBA/WNBA
Golf/PGA
Auto Racing
Columnists
Outdoors
Other Sports
Events Calendar

Collier: Cheating pays dividends for Patriots and Coach What's-his-name

Friday, January 23, 2004

By Gene Collier, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Two questions override all eight bajillion hyperbolic aspects of the ramp-up to Super Bowl 38. That's right, 38. Unlike most, this column recognizes as official the fall of the Roman Empire.

Question 1: How many Super Bowls will Bill Belichick have to win before the majority of Pittsburgh talk-show callers can reliably reproduce his actual name?

Question 2: Will NFL officials enforce the rules as written or will they instead allow Belichick's Patriots to do everything short of pistol-whipping tight ends and receivers in the guise of "inspired pass defense?"

We'll deal with the more important question first.

Probably no one since Buddy Brewster (Bubby Brister) has had his good name mangled by our town's sports-besotted radio yakkers as has Bill Belichick, partly because his long NFL tenure includes a somehow deliciously unsuccessful stint with the rival Browns, and partly because the now equally detested Ravens are coached by Brian Billick, a linguistic and competitive juxtaposition that appears too demanding for native tongues.

No kiddin'.

Thus Belichick has been referred to alternately in broadcast sports talk hereabouts as Bill Bullock, Brian Bullock, Brian Belichick, Bill Billacheck, Brad Billick, Brian Billick, Brad Belleck, Bill Bilochuk and Bud Bellick.

It's speculative, but I'm saying the answer to Question 1 therefore is, "at least two, though probably more."

On the lesser issue, it's begun to emerge from a couple of notable radio interviews that the reason the Patriots are so successful stopping even the most sophisticated and accomplished passing offenses -- Peyton Manning had been dead solid perfect in these playoffs until he got to Massachusetts -- is really quite simple: They cheat.

"It's not [Belichick's] genius," former Super Bowl quarterback Steve Young was telling ESPN's Dan Patrick the other day, "you know what's going to happen. The strong safety is going to line up over the tight end, and he's going to maul that guy the second the ball is snapped. Mug him, tackle him, whatever. And the other [defenders] are going to grab their guys just enough to disrupt your timing. We struggled against it when [Belichick] was in Cleveland. It's the same stuff."

The formula seems to be similar to the one deployed by the ingenious basketball coach John Thompson in the golden era of Georgetown Hoya domination: Commit so many fouls the officials couldn't possibly call them all without making the time of game 7:18.

The NFL is in a similar pickle, and the astute coaches know it. Nobody wants to tune into these playoffs and see 20 penalties, so it's not surprising that former Steelers and current Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel confessed to repeated muggings in another morning sports show at midweek.

"Muggings is probably a good word," Vrabel said. "You're allowed [to do it] for 5 yards, and that's what we were trying to do."

While that's technically correct, the Patriots deploy plenty of illegal contact beyond the 5-yard cushion, and plenty of pass interference on most every passing down in almost every area of the field. It is not a revelation.

When the Patriots beat the Rams in Super Bowl 36, Rams superstar Marshall Faulk was quoted afterward as saying: "I mean [linebacker Willie McGinest] tackled me. I was trying to run to the flat and he tackled me. But that was going on all day, for the most part. Every time I released, I got held. I got pushed and I got grabbed. It just so happened that we were on a part of the field where it's condensed and the line judge had an opportunity to see it."

Faulk was talking about the one call that went against McGinest, who said: "I'm not the referee, so I don't know if it was holding or not. I played him the same way all game."

This do-it-until-you-get-caught system isn't exclusive to the modern Patriots. The Jimmy Johnson-era Cowboys earned a similar reputation for flouting the rules.

So what will happen a week from Sunday? Nothing. The next thing you hear of this will be from July's training camps, where a touring crew of officials will warn coaches and players of an imminent crackdown on illegal defensive tactics, all of which will be winked at by the time the playoffs roll around next season.

But it might not be a bad idea to throw a flag early on that ingenious Patriots defense, nor would two in a row be counterproductive. To refresh, the following actions constitute defensive pass interference:

Contact by a defender who is not playing the ball and such contact restricts the receiver's opportunity to make the catch.

Using a crossbow to bring down a receiver running a "skinny post."

Grabbing a receiver's arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass.

Using a receiver in any attempt to re-create the Nancy Kerrigan incident.

Hooking a receiver in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the receiver's body to turn prior to the ball arriving.

Hooking a receiver in any manner previously featured on a fishing show.

We discussed that article when it first came out. Ignoring for a moment that the writer is a local Pittsburgh hack, whose team had just lost AGAIN in the AFC Championship, the most obvious question is this:

If what the Patriots were doing was cheating, yet it was so easy to do and get away with, as explained in this article, why didn't every team do it?

Re: Re: Re: Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

Dolphin22 said:

When the Patriots beat the Rams in Super Bowl 36, Rams superstar Marshall Faulk was quoted afterward as saying: "I mean [linebacker Willie McGinest] tackled me. I was trying to run to the flat and he tackled me. But that was going on all day, for the most part. Every time I released, I got held. I got pushed and I got grabbed. It just so happened that we were on a part of the field where it's condensed and the line judge had an opportunity to see it."

]

So your example is a play that was called a penalty on the Pats and resulted in the Tebucky Jones TD the other way being brought back and then the rams scored.

I think you just made our point dumbass.

And when you bring up the fact that Faulk said it "happened all day" remind him it is legal to hit within the 1st 5 yards...just cuz no one else did it doesn't mean we wouldn't. We beat the shit out of that team. beat their asses black and blue...thats why we won.

ww33.bmp

sonsofkraftybob said:
He would have to take a number.
Is it still considered smack if the object of the proposed smack isn't bright enough to comprehend that he's the intended receiving party?

Are there any mercy rules when it comes to taunting an assclown, like a condemned prisoner who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what's happening to him? Or is this more along the lines of middle school dodge-ball where the special ed kids get hammered relentlessly?

BY1401 said:
Are there any mercy rules when it comes to taunting an assclown, like a condemned prisoner who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what's happening to him? Or is this more along the lines of middle school dodge-ball where the special ed kids get hammered relentlessly?

That would be the latter (don't worry....if you use tough words like 'latter' or speak in pig latin he won't understand what we're saying).

Dolphin22 said:
They think they are funny by putting me in here...I never even knew all you guys even existed...never came here until now...

I read some of these threads etc...I love you guys man....this is way ****ing better than trying to knock some sence into them ****ing idiotic Born-again make believe Patriot Fans

I was banned for stating facts about the true Dynasty's and argued because I got nothin back but we got 3 rings,,,when was the last time you been there,,,Fins suck,,,etc...

I can't stand these fair weather fans who think they are truly dedicated to the Patriots & only just started watching football in 2000

Peace >>>Dolphin322

Yeah, the important thing is that you make sence when talking about the true Dynasty's.

Back