Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
They think they are funny by putting me in here...I never even knew all you guys even existed...never came here until now...

I read some of these threads etc...I love you guys man....this is way ****ing better than trying to knock some sence into them ****ing idiotic Born-again make believe Patriot Fans

I was banned for stating facts about the true Dynasty's and argued because I got nothin back but we got 3 rings,,,when was the last time you been there,,,Fins suck,,,etc...

I can't stand these fair weather fans who think they are truly dedicated to the Patriots & only just started watching football in 2000

Peace >>>Dolphin322

Either you haven't yet read my response to your "welcome" thread here, or you just don't "get it".

Either way, it appears as though you'll not be rejoining us in the main forum.

Are you a kid, by chance? Because your posts sure sound like a little kid.

"you guys suck" etc., etc.

Go find your momma... maybe she'll nurse you for a while and make you feel better.

:rolleyes:

Dolphin22 said:
They think they are funny by putting me in here...I never even knew all you guys even existed...never came here until now...

I read some of these threads etc...I love you guys man....this is way ****ing better than trying to knock some sence into them ****ing idiotic Born-again make believe Patriot Fans

I was banned for stating facts about the true Dynasty's and argued because I got nothin back but we got 3 rings,,,when was the last time you been there,,,Fins suck,,,etc...

I can't stand these fair weather fans who think they are truly dedicated to the Patriots & only just started watching football in 2000

Peace >>>Dolphin322

This is an outragousness. Obviosly, the modoritors of PatriotsPlanet are in the pokket of Bob kraft. Bob Kraft does not want you to no the truth. He wood also prefer that you use horibly gramer and would like for you to be one of the worst speelers in BBS histery.

Are you sure you are as old as you say? Please tell me you are really 14.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, and in no way should this statement be an endorsement, but this guy makes Dashoe look good.

P.S. Don't worry Dashoe, I'm not going soft, I still don't like you. :thumb:

What I find intriguing is that while the body of his posts are generally unintelligible, the subject title of this thread is amazingly well constructed.

Did momma find time to help between her can collecting sessions?

Dolphin22 said:

Actually, you weren't banned, you were just placed in your own special forum, Assclown.

Bet you didn't know that Undertaker#59 is really Jonathan Kraft, did you?

Not only have the Dolphins bowed down to the Pats over the past few years, but now you've been OWNED by the Patriots.

What a lucky Assclown.

RhodyPatsFan said:
I can't believe I'm going to say this, and in no way should this statement be an endorsement, but this guy makes Dashoe look good.

P.S. Don't worry Dashoe, I'm not going soft, I still don't like you. :thumb:

I was going to post something along those lines. I agree. GULP!

The Big Lebowski said:
I can't believe we've all had candy on our asses and noone told us until this guy came along....

How embarassing

what kind of candy is it? I'm kind of partial to Starbursts...yum!

Dolphin22 said:

Peace >>>Dolphin322

Know what everyone's problem is with you?

You stated on several occasions that there are many newspaper articles/magazine articles that mention all the breaks/help that the Patriots have received over the past 5 years.

All we want to know is, WHERE ARE THEY? Instead, you act like a friggin' schmuck and just post that lame arse St. Louis Ram fans' conspiracy page, which is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. You deserved your current status, pal.

Finboy, why don't you go to the chat room and talk to the lovely Bot in there, I bet after 2 minutes of your BS she will self destruct

cka203 said:
Either you haven't yet read my response to your "welcome" thread here, or you just don't "get it".

Either way, it appears as though you'll not be rejoining us in the main forum.

Are you a kid, by chance? Because your posts sure sound like a little kid.

"you guys suck" etc., etc.

Go find your momma... maybe she'll nurse you for a while and make you feel better.

:rolleyes:

I'm 47 & if you actually looked anything like that I'd let you be my Momma because I still nurse whenever i want to feel better

OH..and :You guys suck" is what i get for rebuttles from you Pat & I guess Colt fans ...

Dolphin22 said:
OH..and :You guys suck" is what i get for rebuttles from you Pat & I guess Colt fans ...

Plenty of people have tried to debate with you with reasonable non-flaming responses. You ignored them.

Re: Re: Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

Annihilus said:
Actually, you weren't banned, you were just placed in your own special forum, Assclown.

Bet you didn't know that Undertaker#59 is really Jonathan Kraft, did you?

Not only have the Dolphins bowed down to the Pats over the past few years, but now you've been OWNED by the Patriots.

What a lucky Assclown.

This is exactly what make me laugh....you own us !!! Do you realize how stupid you all sound making statements like this, "The Patriots own the "Dolphins"..and you all ask how old I am ???...You people are so blind to the real sport I swear there is like a Patriot TV out their you all watch..not the real one !!

The Pats would have to sweep the Dolphins for the next 8 years to just tie their head - head record...then you all say what have the Fins done lately...1st you all read the NFL records I posted and since 2000 we averaged 9 wins a season...yea that sucks...

What are the Pats like 2-13 in the last 15 years in Playing in Miami and since 2001 when you Fans actually started believing the Patriots were a good team wer'e actiually 6-6 and 4 of your 6 wins were in NE ...you know were only Pats get referee favortism

I loved my hot weather team coming down here in a 4' Snow storm & with 2 min. left in the game it was 3-0 Pats...yea !! And you call them a cold weather team ??? What a Joke you should have killed us ....

we can't play in the cold !!! how about when Ricky Williams in December 2002 ran for over 185 yards and embaressed the defending Chumps in their own house,,

But oh !! yea you won that game...with 3:15 sec left the Pats needed a TD, a 2pt Conv and a FG just to tie...you will never guess how many yards the Patriots actually gained on their own to accomplish this.... 9 FFFIIINNNGGG yards and 57 yards from the referee's in the last 3 minutes...Just another JOKE of how "Great the defending Chumps were

All you people should wake & go back to sleep & try and debate with the facts and not these rediculas statements that have no backing whatsoever ...

you know Dolphin22, the Internet is an extremely empowering medium.......look at you for example.

by your own initiative, at 47, you have accomplished your place in Internet history amongst web-based NFL fans for having interjected yourself into the lives of many with your personal crusade Poll.

hopefully you now realize that with such ambition comes a great deal of responsibility.

make sure the next time you put fingertips to keyboard don't be actually typing out your ass because hopefully, being all grown up and 47, you realize people may actually read your shit.

so since the 01 season pats 6 fins 4 including the game on 01/01/06 in which the Patriots rested most of the team

10/07/01 -- at Miami 30, New England 10
12/22/01 -- at New England 20, Miami 13
10/06/02 -- at Miami 26, New England 13
12/29/02 -- at New England 27, Miami 24 (ot)
10/19/03 -- New England 19, at Miami 13 (ot)
12/07/03 -- at New England 12, Miami 0
10/10/04 -- at New England 24, Miami 10
12/20/04 -- at Miami 29, New England 28
11/13/05 -- New England 23, at Miami 16
01/01/06 -- Miami 28, at New England 26

so whats that mean to you?

to me it means nothing
what we should be debating is how good is your fight song vs New England, the Patriots and WE

your lyrics

Lyrics

(Verse)
Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team!
We take the ball from goal to goal,
Like no one's ever seen!
We're in the air,
We're on the ground,
We're always in control.
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

(Chorus 1)
Cause we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Chorus 2)
Yes we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Repeat)

lets debate this song for it says
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

what decade are you guys talking the early 70's? wouldn't it be more fitting to say

So when you say Miami,
You're talking Laces out!

I mean the Dolphins are more famous for the movie Pet Detective than for football achievements the last 15 years

It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball, laces out, like he was supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell

so history wise we have been turned around as a franchise since the movie came out and your Mighty Fins have been a cartoon character in a low budget movie - congrats to you sir

Re: Re: Re: Pat Fans are a Bunch of Candy Asses !!!!

Dolphin22 said:
This is exactly what make me laugh....you own us !!! Do you realize how stupid you all sound making statements like this, "The Patriots own the "Dolphins"..and you all ask how old I am ???...You people are so blind to the real sport I swear there is like a Patriot TV out their you all watch..not the real one !!

No, no....you misunderstand.

The Pats don't own the Dolphins.

The Pats own you. There's a big difference.

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED

Have a nice day!

Back