Patriots-Centric Football Discussion

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
Patroiots-Centric Football Discussion

OK we have about 5 "Hey Raiders fan here" threads now which focus on the speedy unbeatable Raiders. Can you far better football minds please focus on what our game plan might look like and what personnel might actually be getting on the plane for the game? I just can't sift through the BS in those other threads anymore.

Thanks!

OK we have about 5 "Hey Raiders fan here" threads now which focus on the speedy unbeatable Raiders. Can you far better football minds please focus on what our game plan might look like and what personnel might actually be getting on the plane for the game? I just can't sift through the BS in those other threads anymore.

Thanks!

PS I can spell too.:)

On D a lot more base packages than all those sub packages we've been using. More zone run blitzes to create a wall at the LOS. Watch our right side on D since McFadden does his most damage running to his left edge. RDE Andre Carter is going to be tested as are our OLBs.

Moar Ridley.

Pin point accuracy from TB. Ocho finally breaks out against the Raiders relatively weak secondary.

Mankins vs Seymour will provide epic entertainment, so watch that closely.

"Carter has been nothing short of unblockable" - Everyone in pre-season...
Maybe they meant Markel?

On D a lot more base packages than all those sub packages we've been using. More zone run blitzes to create a wall at the LOS. Watch our right side on D since McFadden does his most damage running to his left edge. RDE Andre Carter is going to be tested as are our OLBs.

Moar Ridley.

Pin point accuracy from TB. Ocho finally breaks out against the Raiders relatively weak secondary.

Mankins vs Seymour will provide epic entertainment, so watch that closely.

:thumb: It is sometimes hard to watch the OLINE play because the speed is so fast viewing live but I will Tivo and rewatch when I get home.

[/B]

:thumb: It is sometimes hard to watch the OLINE play because the speed is so fast viewing live but I will Tivo and rewatch when I get home.

Did you say speed? Hold onto your hat I hear there's going to be a lot of it on Sunday.

Did you say speed? Hold onto your hat I hear there's going to be a lot of it on Sunday.

Yeah, just be aware that those silver and black blurs are raider players. Don't bother trying to figure out which is which because they don't stand still long enough to catch the jersey numbers.

MikeReiss Mike Reiss

Patriots blog on ESPNBoston.com: LB Rob Ninkovich gets 15k fine for hit on Ryan Fitzpatrick, source says. es.pn/p8SREp

The game plan should be as simple as stop the run. Let them beat you in the air. Besides, it's not like our backs are going to stop anyone so at least stop them in the running game.

On offense, two tight end sets or no empty backfield with lots of play action.

The game plan should be as simple as stop the run. Let them beat you in the air. Besides, it's not like our backs are going to stop anyone so at least stop them in the running game.

Solder at TE again? Could be.

Who is the 2nd TE?

Back