Patriots-Colts Game Thread

Yup. Points on the first drive is huge. Go back up 17 and you've put yourself in a great position.

A running game would go along way to winning this game. I like getting a TE and H back next to Volmmer and moving the ball on the ground.

On the road. Up 10. Getting the ball at the start of the half. All good things. Need to adjust the defense and the offense...come out with seven to start the half.

Good game so far.....except for the injuries to both sides...geez.

Seems to happen every times these teams play. Everyone is keyed up and there are a lot of hits in space. The injury factor always seems to play into these games. Especially in Indy for some reason.

First half positives:

Vollmer looking like the real deal.

Nice re-emergence by Edelman.

Good start by Stanback.

Slater has been a beast on STs

Negatives:

Kaczur has really hurt us.

it would be nice if the Colts WR's could hold on to the friggin' catches.

that seems to be killing their drives.

OK. Enjoyed the half.

Quick hitters:

- Feast or famine all around....either scoring drives or short drives and punts

- Need a Peyton pick tonight...I think one is coming as he seems kind of disoriented

- The Pats WRs should be able to kill these corners; I expect more scoring

- Vollmer is totally Wally Pipping Matt Light; he's easily the most impressive OL in the game

- Kaczur, on the other hand should perhaps be replaced by Light

- We need more yards out of Welker in the PR game; one return tonight was really impressive; wasn't Welker awesome at this as a Fish?

- Caldwell looks a little confused

- Amazing to see that graphic pre-game about the HOFers choosing Manning and then see Brady look like a world beater; it was as if someone told Tom about those results

- Randy Moss is the MVP of the league absent QBs; who is more important than Randy (other than QBs)? No one

- Huge stops on the last two drives by the Pats D

- I'll take 14 points and all those 3 and outs any day....nice work

- I guess Seau is inactive; the Pats don't lose in the regular season with him...

- Collinsworth blows

- I need a valium

My ulcer is having flashbacks…

We’re going to run out of defenders if the injuries don’t stop. Bill might need to call Colvin at the UPS store and see if he still has some pads.

Lets go Pats!

The Colts youth on Offense needs to step it up. Garcon, Collie, and Brown all had penalties that first half. Garcon and Collie both had a drop. They need to cut down on those mental errors. The Defense needs to quit biting on PA. Hopefully force a turnover this 2nd half.

Did they tell you? I confess, I had the sound off, and saw the 5 punt graphic as they lined up for the sixth.

The announcers drive me crazy.

(Short trip, however)

Cheers

it would be nice if the Colts WR's could hold on to the friggin' catches.

that seems to be killing their drives.

True. Sort of like how losses kill undefeated seasons bro.....

I hope the pats learned from their losses against the jets and broncos. We have to come out in the second half and re-establish momentum we absolutely cannot let peyton and that offense get in a rhythm because eventually he will score on us, i think this first drive will be crucial a nice long time consuming drive would be ideal.

I'm seeing Pryor a lot.

If the Pats only had a #1, #2 and #3 last year and their picks were Vollmer, Pryor, and Edelman, I don't think we'd be disappointed.

Now add in all the other guys and future picks that we got out of it and...

.....schwing!!!!

Back