Patriots Ink

Number Cruncher

Time to go.... NOW
Reaction score
So I am curious if anyone has any "Patriots Ink".

Not sure what it is, but I've always wanted a tattoo or two but never was motivated enough to get off my arse and get one. Well, I am 53 and as a a couple of months ago the highest person on the family tree. Not sure if this is a midlife crisis or something, but I've decided to stop putting things off and pursue my dreams a little more aggressively, one of which was getting some ink on me.

Anyway, I got my second one today, following my first one in mid-June. What they say about getting one inspires you to get another quickly is true, at least in my case.

My first one was more cultural, but the second was Patriots-centric.

Any thoughts on this and more specifically, does anyone else have anything similar to what I sharing.

Okay, let me shrink the pictures and figure out how to rotate them right-side up.

I have no ink yet, but carpe diem, my friend.

I like the tat. Very nice job and I like that it is bold. It's quite a bit better than this one:

I have no ink yet, but carpe diem, my friend.

I like the tat. Very nice job and I like that it is bold. It's quite a bit better than this one:

I used that exact picture when asked some opinions at work. Placed it next to a really decent one of Pat and told people I was having trouble deciding.

Hilarity ensued.... kinda :)

I used that exact picture when asked some opinions at work. Placed it next to a really decent one of Pat and told people I was having trouble deciding.

Hilarity ensued.... kinda :)

Shit. Had I known you were planning on getting one, I would have shared a pic that Jaric sent me of his:

I got one back in like 95'. I kinda regret getting it but I don't regret it as much as the homemade nine inch nails tattoo that it's covering up. :facepalm:

Shit. Had I known you were planning on getting one, I would have shared a pic that Jaric sent me of his:

I'm torn here between being impressed with the craftsmanship and horrified at what it created.

Back