Patriots Offseason 2022

Don't mean to contribute to the Mazzhysteria, but remember it took seemingly forever For TFB to finally (and totally) shut everyone up.

So, patience grasshoppers!

Cheers, bostonTim
Twelve o'clock comes with Mazzhysteria
Everybody rushes down to the cafeteria...😎

definitely different from media here w/browns. a lot of the guys on radio at least are fans of the team, and i wouldn't say they are overly negative.
Same here in the D. Mostly positive and TRUST ME that is difficult here.

If it can be positive in Detroit it can be in Boston. Points to a lack of talent on the airwaves in Boston, maybe...

This is all true but Boston media takes it to a new level. It's one think to be critical and another to flat out attack and actively root against the organizations and fans of the region you're covering. This really goes back to Bill when he took over and basically shut the media down, prior to that Pete Carrol let the local media run wild like they were more important than the team itself, guys like Ron Borgus and the Red Headed step child pitched a fit when Bill came in and started restricting access to the team and would answer their inflammatory questions.
the sports talk does indeed keep ratcheting up the "hate"/negativity beyond what I will bother to listen too. I was fine with showing some doubts or questioning some choices, now they just rank on them. no thanks. I'll listen to the national sports shows if that is how the locals are going to behave.
(when Pats had some good games they changed their tune for a day or two, then back to the negativity)

He's in Ireland and Wiggy is from East Boston, if it matters.

You're the dude that comes on like a cranky bastard always spouting nonsense and getting in pointless squabbles
so don't jump on my shit for getting tired of it. You just wasted a paragraph's worth of electrons defending a stupid point. Stupid. Point.

So, you hate sports talk radio. Good. There's some ground for mutual understanding but don't act like Wiggy and Fauria aren't
airwave whores trying their best to push everybody's buttons to get ratings. Their opinions on most everything are based on the Felger principle:

Piss people off in every possible way every day and you get paid for being a prick.

I'm not the least bit worried about Mac Jones and his future in this league and it's going to be fun to watch him shut even
more people up. You want to trash him then be my guest, but don't expect it'll go smooth. A lot of us like the kid and believe
he's just getting started.
You have a real problem with reading comprehension, where exactly am I wrong? Are you so sensitive that you can't bare to hear any doubt or criticism of Mac Jones even when it's second hand?

But so confident...why do really stupid people think they're brilliant. At least Felger knows he's being an a-hole. Takes pride in it

Stupid people don't know how much they don't know

Could not agree more.

I'm shocked that you agree with an anti-intellectual emotional clickbait guy.

I'm shocked that you agree with an anti-intellectual emotional clickbait guy.

I am not shocked at all. The author matters not, only that it feeds her psychotic views. If the devil himself wrote a Belichick hit piece she would find it, trot it out here and proclaim it the word of God.

Last edited:
I desperately Could not want to agree more.

Meh, this is a recycling of an article written after the 2014 Chiefs game, a chance for Patriots haters to express hope that, as Trent Dilfer said, "...just aren't good anymore." This is just a platform for for those who desperately want the Patriots to be buried once and for all to whistle their way past the graveyard. "PLEEEEEASE, God, let this end." The Pats haters (Foxx etc) have a different agenda than you, of course. Somehow, for all your GOAT talk, you aren't as secure in your belief in TFB's greatness that you need to cut down teammates and coaches to shore up his value in your eyes.

Well, glad you enjoyed this piece. Hope it turns out as fulfilling for your BB hate and it did for all those Pats haters in 2014.

Could not agree more.

This will be a great way to find out. I don't discount the very real possibility that come the end of the season we are all tipping our hats to Bill once again.

This will be a great way to find out. I don't discount the very real possibility that come the end of the season we are all tipping our hats to Bill once again.
Yes. That is possible but given we have not upgraded the roster in FA and actually have more holes, this looks to be a reset through the draft. Now if the draft produces some gems then it could be a decent season.

Meh, this is a recycling of an article written after the 2014 Chiefs game, a chance for Patriots haters to express hope that, as Trent Dilfer said, "...just aren't good anymore." This is just a platform for for those who desperately want the Patriots to be buried once and for all to whistle their way past the graveyard. "PLEEEEEASE, God, let this end." The Pats haters (Foxx etc) have a different agenda than you, of course. Somehow, for all your GOAT talk, you aren't as secure in your belief in TFB's greatness that you need to cut down teammates and coaches to shore up his value in your eyes.

Well, glad you enjoyed this piece. Hope it turns out as fulfilling for your BB hate and it did for all those Pats haters in 2014.
Foxx is in his glory, understandably so BUT I do think the Fins give the Bills a little bit of a scare assuming their HC is decent.

Could not agree more.

LOL.
Quoting Andy Hart is friggin’ hilarious. What, Alex Reimer wasn’t available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

S Jabrill Peppers is in Foxboro today for a workout

Last edited:
I had no idea Peppers was a free agent. He's coming off major injury, isn't he?

If he's even 80% of his old self it's worth looking into.

Back