Patriots Planet Member Map

mikiemo83 on 01-30-2007 at 08:28 AM said:
should there be a map for memberless members and if so will certain membered members be allowed to view it or would it break their restaining orders?

*goes to read the exact wording of his restraining order*

Nope...doesnt say anything here specifically about me not being able to view online maps of where the memberless members reside.

so it's ok for membered members to view maps of memberless members but not for membered members members to hang out around memberless members - makes perfect sense to me :banghead:

Woohoo!! First person representin' from Kansas.

bryanp56 on 02-07-2007 at 08:20 AM said:
Wow...Mass is getting pretty crowded.

Yeah being a Patriots fan living in Mass is pretty played out. We've got some openings in some of the square states though. Are you willing to relocate?

I'm fairly new to posting on this board, so, that you may know me I'm in God's country, to be specific eastern OR. Yup, high mountain desert, where my connection is a piece of string and 2 rusty pin cans.
So you might know me better my humor is drier than a "007"dry GIN martini.
If my humor comes across as being a prick, ie. assclown material, may I say now that RG's new avatar (album photo?) I can live with.
That being said you people are the greatest, truley a special group on the NET. TY for having me,.......................................Speech guy, what the hell are you doing I don't like any of them,..........................pffft!!!
:) anyway love the site and you guys are GREAT!!!!!! Thx for having me.

Now there's no excuse for y'all not knowing where Evil is.

wrangler on 02-10-2007 at 10:28 PM said:
I'm fairly new to posting on this board, so, that you may know me I'm in God's country, to be specific eastern OR. Yup, high mountain desert, where my connection is a piece of string and 2 rusty pin cans.
So you might know me better my humor is drier than a "007"dry GIN martini.
If my humor comes across as being a prick, ie. assclown material, may I say now that RG's new avatar (album photo?) I can live with.
That being said you people are the greatest, truley a special group on the NET. TY for having me,.......................................Speech guy, what the hell are you doing I don't like any of them,..........................pffft!!!
:) anyway love the site and you guys are GREAT!!!!!! Thx for having me.

My husband was born and raised in Burns, OR... and we own some prime acreage outside of Lakeview in the hills. Right now still in wyOming, but will be moving soon to a new location.

WY-Oregasm, have a couple friends in Burns, and have been to Lakeview, tented beside the Sprague R. for a week, great country down there. Hope you enjoy OR.

2 in Kansas. woohoo woohoo woohoo :Homer: :Redsox: :patriots: :pat:

with new members posting here, I thought I would bump this up.

Back