Patriots vs Steelers Week 14

jurassic world trailers GIF

No it's not. You do realize this HURTS them more than it helps, right? You do get that I hope.
I am not of the mind that losing ever heals or helps, so it's a matter of perspective. Winning helps, always in all situations. It's a culture and a mindset. Win. That's what they are here to do.

I am not of the mind that losing ever heals or helps, so it's a matter of perspective. Winning helps, always in all situations. It's a culture and a mindset. Win. That's what they are here to do.

When you are 2-10, you have a chance that you never, ever want to have so why not rip the bandaid off and just get it over with? It isn't where I would want to be, the AFCCG is where I want to be. And winning tonight, doesn't help them get there.

When you are 2-10, you have a chance that you never, ever want to have so why not rip the bandaid off and just get it over with? It isn't where I would want to be, the AFCCG is where I want to be. And winning tonight, doesn't help them get there.
Losing doesn't help them get anywhere but more losses, to me. But it's all good, everybody can see what they'd like to. Nothing is objectively right or wrong with it comes to that I think.. I mean Young or Stroud? The high picks aren't assured to be great and aren't worth tanking for, imo.

I had just accepted that it’s better for this team to lose, BB was in on the tank, Kraft had ok’d it, and they win.

So really this means that BB does suck without Brady if he’s been trying to win games this year.

They must be OK with it… 🤷‍♂️

No kidding. I will be keeping a tally of who complains that player X was taken just before the Pats pick, and why didn't they just trade up for them. LOL. They just cannot see it at all.

Back