Patritos Planet

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Half the time I type in the name of this site, I misspell it Patritos Planet. Don't know why. No other variations of spelling, just Patritos. Sounds like some kind of chip, probably tasty. I wonder what kind of dip would go well with it.

Anyway, I just did it again which is why I thought of it. Anybody else have this problem?

No, but maybe Pittsburgh will finally get a real football team and name them the Pittsburgh Patritos. Then it would work out well for you.

ROFL

Half the time I type in the name of this site, I misspell it Patritos Planet. Don't know why. No other variations of spelling, just Patritos. Sounds like some kind of chip, probably tasty. I wonder what kind of dip would go well with it.

Anyway, I just did it again which is why I thought of it. Anybody else have this problem?

bookmark the site? :spock:

The cucumber tie is spectacular with that suit.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's cause for a pregnant pause.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, but maybe Pittsburgh will finally get a real football team and name them the Pittsburgh Patritos. Then it would work out well for you.

ROFL
D'Oh! I thought you said Doritos. That led to Cool Ranch. And other shit.

:high:

Where's Jaric?
Posted via Mobile Device

I actually do that all. the. time. Exactly the same spelling/typo.

Teh Patritos phukkin pwn.

I actually do that all. the. time. Exactly the same spelling/typo.

Teh Patritos phukkin pwn.

I do too

at first I was ascared to admit it but I have the same problem

Back