Pats at Bills: Official GAme Thread

I just watched Rex make the comment about Eli on tv so what are YOU trying to say?

I didn't see the TV interview but a comment about Eli is NOT talking about that Pats getting more rest, etc and this douchebag specifically mentioned the M&M interview

I think it's more Jets fans since they're training camp is, or at least was in Cortland, 20 minutes south of Syracuse

The only Jets fans I've come across, (and there aren't many of them, surprisingly) are around my Dad's age, who grew up with Namath and all that stuff.

The Bills fans are around my age, the ones that grew up with the K-Gun and all of them. I suppose as their kids grow up, there will be more of them again.

Everyone else, Giants fans.

I would have expected more Bills fans myself, but not really the case.

The only Jets fans I've come across, (and there aren't many of them, surprisingly) are around my Dad's age, who grew up with Namath and all that stuff.

The Bills fans are around my age, the ones that grew up with the K-Gun and all of them. I suppose as their kids grow up, there will be more of them again.

Everyone else, Giants fans.

I would have expected more Bills fans myself, but not really the case.
Grew up in Buffalo, went to college in Syracuse. Many, many Giants fans...why? Because of the NYC/NJ millionaire rich kids that went to school "upstate". Many a day I had to hold back from belting one of them...especially in 1991 (Wide Right)

Grew up in Buffalo, went to college in Syracuse. Many, many Giants fans...why? Because of the NYC/NJ millionaire rich kids that went to school "upstate". Many a day I had to hold back from belting one of them...especially in 1991 (Wide Right)

And here you were, giving me shit about it. :coffee:

I didn't see the TV interview but a comment about Eli is NOT talking about that Pats getting more rest, etc and this douchebag specifically mentioned the M&M interview
Before you call people things like douchebag, lying prick and asshat, you really should learn to read.

The post you replied to was written by Roberto71 who was talking about a different time Ryan was obsessing about the Pats game two weeks ago instead of his next opponent. Roberto71 did NOT mention Mike & Mike. That was a different poster who correctly pointed out Ryan yapping about Gronkowski and King Kong.

Why are you so angry all the time?

I really think you should apologize to a couple posters here, especiallly Roberto71.

Before you call people things like douchebag, lying prick and asshat, you really should learn to read.
No, you learn how to read.

The conversation was about the M&M interview. He posted this:

Oh you don't know the half of it...

He's been complaining that in the Patriots game, we had an advantage as we had more rest as we had played the Thursday game. He's also saying we clearly tried to embarrass them in that game and how proud he was that they fought back in that 4th Qtr against a team trying to "stick it to them".

Even when asked then about facing Eli Manning he said he liked him as he beat Brady twice in SBs. All of this was said today.

I mean seriously....this is after the Dolphins game, with the Pats game well in the rear-view mirror and instead of focussing solely on the Giants, he's still showing his obsession with the Patriots.

It's pathetic really.

Now where does he mention another interview?? The conversation was about the M&M appearance.

I really think you should apologize to a couple posters here, especiallly Roberto71.

Yeah, right after I apologize to these people, too

pp01_zpscdplmxdn.jpg

No, you learn how to read.

The conversation was about the M&M interview. He posted this:

Oh you don't know the half of it...

He's been complaining that in the Patriots game, we had an advantage as we had more rest as we had played the Thursday game. He's also saying we clearly tried to embarrass them in that game and how proud he was that they fought back in that 4th Qtr against a team trying to "stick it to them".

Even when asked then about facing Eli Manning he said he liked him as he beat Brady twice in SBs. All of this was said today.

I mean seriously....this is after the Dolphins game, with the Pats game well in the rear-view mirror and instead of focussing solely on the Giants, he's still showing his obsession with the Patriots.

It's pathetic really.

Now where does he mention another interview?? The conversation was about the M&M appearance.

Yeah, right after I apologize to these people, too

pp01_zpscdplmxdn.jpg

Ehhh......I wasn't specifically referring to the M&M interview. I was collating several comments ol Rexy had made in the past day. I never even referred to the M&M Interview.

All documented on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bil...iots-clearly-trying-to-embarrass-us-in-week-2

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bil...o-of-bills-first-two-opponents-had-extra-rest

You need to think before posting and read what's actually written. And calm the hell down.

I can't believe you Pats fans are still obsessing over your big Superbowl win over the Bills....*applause* You should really move on from this and get some rest this BYE week.

LOL

I've mostly liked Rex and his act... it's one of those things were you're glad BB is not doing this crap, but you're glad SOMEone is, just for the pure entertainment value.

This last round, though, was different. He really and truly does have an insatiable obsession with Belichick, Brady, and the Pats.

They "tried to embarrass" you, Rex, because of the talking that you, your players, and your fans did for the seven days leading up to your September Super Bowl. Credit to your team for hanging tough and making the final score look respectable, but of course that's what they were doing, because you deserved it, you gigantic and moronic ass.

He is a classic, textbook case of someone who talks a shitload because they're completely insecure. For a few years it was sort of cute, almost. But now it's gotten a little out of hand and he's talking about it two weeks later?

Get some help, Rex.

I'm not a Pats fan who has ever hated RR, but I didn't like the comment about the Pats trying to embarrass them. Umm huh?

Rex does come up with some good ones though. This was from today (10/1/15)

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 17h17 hours ago

Rex Ryan was asked on conference call with #Giants media if he missed New York.
"I live in New York. I don't know what you're talking about"

Yeah he lives in the nice NY, not the city.
<-----as far from a big city person as you will ever find

Ehhh......I wasn't specifically referring to the M&M interview. I was collating several comments ol Rexy had made in the past day. I never even referred to the M&M Interview.

All documented on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bil...iots-clearly-trying-to-embarrass-us-in-week-2

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bil...o-of-bills-first-two-opponents-had-extra-rest

You need to think before posting and read what's actually written. And calm the hell down.

What was actually written was the Mike & Mike interview. YOU need to follow the conversation or provide a reference when your taking about something else ACD no, I'm not going to calm down when everyone reading the thread is jumping to conclusions based on post.

I've mostly liked Rex and his act... it's one of those things were you're glad BB is not doing this crap, but you're glad SOMEone is, just for the pure entertainment value.

This last round, though, was different. He really and truly does have an insatiable obsession with Belichick, Brady, and the Pats.

They "tried to embarrass" you, Rex, because of the talking that you, your players, and your fans did for the seven days leading up to your September Super Bowl. Credit to your team for hanging tough and making the final score look respectable, but of course that's what they were doing, because you deserved it, you gigantic and moronic ass.

He is a classic, textbook case of someone who talks a shitload because they're completely insecure. For a few years it was sort of cute, almost. But now it's gotten a little out of hand and he's talking about it two weeks later?

Get some help, Rex.

Pretty sure Rex isn't reading this

Back