Pats at Bills: Official GAme Thread

Thought this deserved a post. Just because.

giphy.gif

Question....I was in and out during the game so I missed what ever happened..when I came in on TV one of the Bills players was having a melt down on the tv what happened? I cant remember at what point of the game it was.

Question....I was in and out during the game so I missed what ever happened..when I came in on TV one of the Bills players was having a melt down on the tv what happened? I cant remember at what point of the game it was.
Dude couldn't stop taking unsportsmanlike penalties and was fuming on the sidelines (prob cause coaches told him to chill the hell out). Amateur hour.

Dude couldn't stop taking unsportsmanlike penalties and was fuming on the sidelines (prob cause coaches told him to chill the hell out). Amateur hour.

That was Aaron Williams, and I remember thinking if there was one guy on their D I couldn't imagine turning into Taz like that it would have been him (well and Mario Williams, but I'm pretty sure he is catatonic as his normal state). All I've known of him up until this game was he was a pretty nice, mellow kid who seemed grounded. My money would have been put on Hughes.

Oh, I could at least try.

Fletcher is the biggest corner we have and will likely be used to cover bigger WRs as we get further into the season.

Having him covering Watkins was a mismatch and Watkins blew by him. Sure, Fletcher looked bad on that play, but no worse than Browner would have and for some reason everybody thought he was a good DB.

Horses for courses. Let's see him on some big guys before we decide that he is useless.

I sat through several seasons of Jonathan Wilhite, so I'm not overly worked up over Fletcher just yet.

I think he went 4 for 4 misses for yards yesterday, but I might be wrong.

And what, you weren't a fan of the infamous Wheatley/Wilhite combo?

:high:

Um, you didn't. The BLACK mark is clear.

Now, if you simply made a mistake I understand. I wondered why someone would do that.

I thought a neg-rep mark was red. :huh:

Edit: Never mind ... should have read Undertaker's post before responding to that of aloyouis. :doh:

I missed a lot of the TV coverage. Travel for hockey.

I did hear a tasty lil nugget I hadn't read mentioned anywhere:

Sunday was Bill Polian Appreciation Day!

Lol!

How fitting!

I hope he threw up in his mouth. Got arrested for attempting to rough up a Crunch-N-Munch vendor. Spent the night in one of Buffalos finer accomadations -County.

Dick.

I missed a lot of the TV coverage. Travel for hockey.

I did hear a tasty lil nugget I hadn't read mentioned anywhere:

Sunday was Bill Polian Appreciation Day!

Lol!

How fitting!

I hope he threw up in his mouth. Got arrested for attempting to rough up a Crunch-N-Munch vendor. Spent the night in one of Buffalos finer accomadations -County.

Dick.
i truly loathe him. did you hear the latest bunch of crap he's spewing about how he knew tb would be great but "they didn't need a qb at the time". ROFL
the pats didn't need a qb when they drafted the Garop either. dipshit.

i truly loathe him. did you hear the latest bunch of crap he's spewing about how he knew tb would be great but "they didn't need a qb at the time". ROFL

Screw him. QB wasn't a need for the Pats, then, either.

Well if you're as smaht as you're portraying you draft TB anyways, flip PM for a Herschel Walker type bounty, and dominate the league.

But you're not.

Rex Ryan this morning on Mike and Mike: “We’re still looking for King Kong. He did not show up that day.”

Why is Rex still talking about this? Obsessed.

How about "We're on to the Giants"?
We don't all have a perfect coach, with perfect coach speak and a perfect demeanor, with perfect football IQ....we go with what we have. The fact that he wants to beat the Pats (along with every other team we face) is a basic requirement to be an NFL coach (exceptions: Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Joe Philbin, and certain years of the Andy Reid era)

Rex Ryan this morning on Mike and Mike: “We’re still looking for King Kong. He did not show up that day.”

Why is Rex still talking about this? Obsessed.

Wait, seriously, this morning?

Ummmmm, because they asked him about it. Is he supposed to say "next question"?

How about, "We've got a game against the Giants this week, we'll worry about that when we play them again? Maybe I'll know who Dion Lewis is."

The last sentence...optional.

We don't all have a perfect coach, with perfect coach speak and a perfect demeanor, with perfect football IQ....we go with what we have. The fact that he wants to beat the Pats (along with every other team we face) is a basic requirement to be an NFL coach (exceptions: Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Joe Philbin, and certain years of the Andy Reid era)

If your coach is still focused on the Patriots, a team you play 2 full months from now - what kind of attention is he putting into this weeks game? What kind of attention are the players putting into this game?

As much as you'd like to think differently, the Bills simply aren't good enough to roll out the footballs and beat the dogshit out of the Giants. They need to like, come up with a game plan.

Wait, seriously, this morning?

How about, "We've got a game against the Giants this week, we'll worry about that when we play them again? Maybe I'll know who Dion Lewis is."

The last sentence...optional.

Oh you don't know the half of it...

He's been complaining that in the Patriots game, we had an advantage as we had more rest as we had played the Thursday game. He's also saying we clearly tried to embarrass them in that game and how proud he was that they fought back in that 4th Qtr against a team trying to "stick it to them".

Even when asked then about facing Eli Manning he said he liked him as he beat Brady twice in SBs. All of this was said today.

I mean seriously....this is after the Dolphins game, with the Pats game well in the rear-view mirror and instead of focussing solely on the Giants, he's still showing his obsession with the Patriots.

It's pathetic really.

Back