• Pats by 1-6

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Chargers

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Who will win and what will the score be?

Admittedly, you might want to wait for the injury report.

Then again, I doubt that Turner will play it straight.

And why should he?

Bumpity bump bump bump

Step up to the mike....who is going to win....or is it too early to say given the injury situation?

To me, the injuries are a fake issue. Either the big guns don't play and that's a good thing, or they do play and they are less effective and that's a good thing...it's all good!

BEATDOWN

The only sack dance will be a camera getting Mikie from his good side wearing the shorts he has been talking about.

I would LOVE to see Wilfork do the lights-out dance though.

LOL BOU loves that he was mentioned in the poll. Realistically, BOU would give the Pats the edge by 14 or less points. Having said that, he won't write off our chances, he just knows what a tough hill we have to climb for a W.

I'm terrible at predicting scores, but I see a severe spanking coming up.

The Pats are undefeated and on a mission - Not just to win another SB, and not just to cap their perfect season.

No, as in all year, what they really want to do (in addition to those things), is prove to the world how awesome they are and how they can win without cheating. They want it for their coach, and they want it for their fans, and mostly, they want it for themselves.

No matter what is said publicly, I bet they're all madder than hell at the asterik talk and all the other BS, and they will do their utmost to put it to rest.

I almost feel sorry for the Bolts.

Almost.

Okay, I really don't.

At all.

ROFL

Bumperama

Time for people to predict.

Enough delaying.

They are still the same team from week two
BEATDOWN
Hottest team in the NFL down the stretch (didnt we hear that about Jax) note to pundints THE PATRIOTS WERE UNDEFEATED
BEATDOWN
Look...... the coaches and players have to put up a charade talking about how tough the team they are about to face is but I dont, they are going to WAX the Chargers and the game will be in the bag with 15 minutes left
BEATDOWN

Everybody in America forcasting a blowout like last week in Indy :)

The Game will be alot thougher and thighter than you all think...

Shock the world until the clock is 00:00 you wont know the winner

Patriots by a lot...

I just want to the that jack@$$ Rivers sacked 15 times... a little payback for yelling at the fans last week. No class

cka203 on 01-15-2008 at 02:39 PM said:
I'm terrible at predicting scores, but I see a severe spanking coming up.

Be glad to help you out with that spanking....

Payback is a bitch. The Chargers are coming to Foxboro with a bit of a score to settle, and it gets worked out this weekend when San Diego leaves Logan Airport with a 32-17 win.

Rivers wont play Volek is the man this week

I highly doubt Rivers sits, even with two bad knees. Volek will be running for his life on Sunday if he plays.

*mikiemo83 on 01-17-2008 at 12:57 PM said:
what is up with his knee, did they say how he hurt the second (right) one..the play looked harmless

Nope don't know sorry

Back