Pats Cuts 2018

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
The Patriots waived DT Frank Herron, CB Ryan Lewis and WR Devin Lucien.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The Patriots are releasing G Jason King

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Patriots Roster Cuts Tracker: Running Back Khalfani Muhammad Released

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

The Patriots released WR Paul Turner, per source.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

-Jordan Richards trade

The Patriots waived DT Frank Herron, CB Ryan Lewis and WR Devin Lucien.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The Patriots are releasing G Jason King

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Patriots Roster Cuts Tracker: Running Back Khalfani Muhammad Released

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

The Patriots released WR Paul Turner, per source.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

-Jordan Richards trade

Yikes. Devin Lucien didn't even make the 'first month' cut.

Also, thank you for including Jordan Richards, because I think we're all glad to be reminded that he's gone.

I really can't remember another player who provided exactly zero positive plays, who has stuck around that long.

Also, thank you for including Jordan Richards, because I think we're all glad to be reminded that he's gone.

I really can't remember another player who provided exactly zero positive plays, who has stuck around that long.

BB cutting wideouts right and left. Maybe he liked what he saw in Etling on that run.

It's not like you not to remember Adrian Klemm, Ron Brace and Ras-I. All 2nd rounders.

:coffee:

Berrios caught the Foxboro Flu ---> IR

Back