Pats@Jets No-ring-kissing-game thread

Guys... despite the disgusting nature of the current play, that Pats are only down by 4 pts with 15 minutes to play. We have ALL seen the Patriots put up 21 points in one quarter in the past.

Guys... despite the disgusting nature of the current play, that Pats are only down by 4 pts with 15 minutes to play. We have ALL seen the Patriots put up 21 points in one quarter in the past.

We will be down 11 soon.

This team still has the freaking bs problems on D as last year! Can't stop anyone on 3rd and long. Should just let them get to 3rd and 4 or 5. Have a better shot at stopping that...

Are you freaking kidding me with this D!?!?!

True. I just have not seen that type of play at all today yet. But I am not turning off the game or anything either. Tommy came back last week. Right?

Why don't we run any traditional rb screens. They want to rush the house, fine, screen them to death. Remember when we used to do that???

Offense has been shooting themselves in the foot the entire game with penalties and the offense has been offensive. Piss poor coverage in the kicking game. Too many poor throws by Brady and not much in the running game. They had better get their butts in gear or they will lose this game.

Back