Pats VS Boys Official Game Thread

Damn, the defense had a chance to clamp down and seal this.

Damn, the defense had a chance to clamp down and seal this.

They did, stopped them on a 3rd and 12 with an incomplete pass. Then they announced defensive holding on McCourty when he literally didn't touch anyone on the entire play. Then they said, well, must have announced it wrong, it was on #22. Who didn't do anything either, then they just stopped talking about it

Good hold, nice tackle there.

They did us a favor and wasted 8 minutes on that drive alone

They did, stopped them on a 3rd and 12 with an incomplete pass. Then they announced defensive holding on McCourty when he literally didn't touch anyone on the entire play. Then they said, well, must have announced it wrong, it was on #22. Who didn't do anything either, then they just stopped talking about it

Yes, I know. But then they let them march another 40 yards.
At least they didn't break. Now if the offense can put together another nice drive, they can seal it.

I just got home. Is there a stream???

The Lions are on and CBS is blacked out here in the hood.....

Found one.

Can anyone give me an injury update?

I heard about Hightower. :frown:

Who else?

I didn't listen to the details, but apparently you get some kind of discount or free food from any Dallas-area Jack-in-the-Box if you mention the Cowboys when you place an order at a walk-up counter.

I wonder if that offer is honored if you walk up, order some food, and say "boy, the Cowboys suck this year ..." :jester:

an 8 minute drive that nets 3 points is a bit of Pyrrhic victory in this situation

Every time Amendola catches the ball, it gets called back on OPI. :sulk:

Are the Pats being targeted for OPI this season? My Gawd.... :thwak:

Back