Pats vs. Eagles: Official Game Thread

Brady has been hit 23x so far in the last to games, not to mention the sacks. Let's face it, no protection, getting rushed nonstop, the offensive line blows. We'll be lucky if he makes it through the season.

Did Bill and Josh just agree to pull Tom?

What it looked like to me.

What a horrible performance. I'm right there with TommyD now about Brady throwing picks in the red zone. Sorry it took me an extra week.

Tell you something, the team should not put up with any Gronk family BS. If he's fit and cleared, he plays. No questions asked and tell Gronk's dad to go f**k himself.

Vollmer needs to go back to the right and just roll with that shit bag cannon on left

Denver game perhaps, and refs.

This game has Nothing to do with injuries. It's been 100% on the team's key players and coaches for not showing up. Least prepared and engaged Pats team in a long time. Maybe without injuries this is still a win despite playing like idiots, but this game was easily winnable with the personnel available today.

Pats would lose to almost any team in the league playing like they are today.

it almost always takes a game or 2 for things to stabilize once a player comes back from injury...

also this OL has been getting exposed, no running game and bad pass protection, without endleman and lewis we can no longer hide the OL with quick passes.

Brady has been hit 23x so far in the last to games, not to mention the sacks. Let's face it, no protection, getting rushed nonstop, the offensive line blows. We'll be lucky if he makes it through the season.

lol especially with Peyton getting ready to come back..your right..Philly lol lol they are worse then Oz and Kubiaks 90's defense..lol JJ
Watt gonna have a field day next week just like I said last week..:bow:

Hahaha! The Patriots look deflated. This is great!

Hahaha!

F You.

Banned3.gif

it almost always takes a game or 2 for things to stabilize once a player comes back from injury...

also this OL has been getting exposed, no running game and bad pass protection, without endleman and lewis we can no longer hide the OL with quick passes.

I hesitate to call this an OL. They are people that happen to stand around Brady during plays.

Back