Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
A 1:00 game! :dbanana:
CB Malcolm Butler allowed eight completions on 11 targets for 108 yards and both touchdowns scored by the Cowboys. He's allowed 39 catches for 618 yards and 7 touchdowns this season. All three marks are league-highs among cornerbacks.

Wonder where TB will be looking early and often.

After watching the GB game for a 3rd time it's obvious that Dorsett has been working hard on his route running and hands. He was open on almost every pass play he ran and wide open on at least 50%. You can bet that came up in discussions between BB and TB while looking at the film.

This could be the week CP gets a pass out of the RB position to give defenses something to think about the rest of the year. Love to see him run 1 in from, say, 80 yds or so.

Mike Vrabel to Tennessee reporters today on Malcolm Butler. Added that he hasn't considered starting backup LeShaun Sims over Butler because "I don't think he's as good as Malcolm in the way he practices and where I see him going."

DrWMMNEVsAAo4-D.jpg

The patriots made him a star . He had 2 great seasons . You could see him struggling all last year . At least he got his big pay day

And that one play made him deserving of all that money. Glad someone else gave it to him. How much does every NFL team dole out yearly to win the super bowl.

I wonder if any of those Titan clowns will come in here running their mouths like last season... They were full of piss and vinegar too, until they weren't

I wonder if any of those Titan clowns will come in here running their mouths like last season... They were full of piss and vinegar too, until they weren't

The game is in their house.

So they should be really confident then. What better time to run your mouth? Is that the protocol, the game has to be in our house for them, or anyone for that matter, to talk?

I think he means the forum :coffee:

Were it not the Patriots I'd be worried this is such a trap game. It's after a brutal stretch of the schedule (chiefs bears and packers all tough to prepare for, for varying reasons), the Titans are not Bill's grade terrible but they're pretty bad, no one will pick them to win and they're easy to overlook, and the Patriots have a welcome bye week to look forward to.

Were it not for BB and TB I'd expect the Patriots to come out flat, eat a surprise loss before the bye. As is there's no way they let the team carry the stink of a loss with them through the bye, I'll be stunned if the Pats don't win by 14 or more.

I'm glad there's a bye after this. I'm also glad the defense is starting to look stout. I feel like this is the type of game where BB will come out with a very vanilla game plan on offense and let the defense dictate.

Shaq Mason and Gronk are at practice. It appears to be 100% attendance.

The Titans have the top scoring defense in football (17.6 PPG). Wouldn’t have guessed that. Quality of competition has been weak, though. Only one of their eight opponents currently ranks in the top 15 in scoring average (Chargers, 11th).

They shouldn't, they got nothing!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bHuu8tPudoI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BSF beat me to it. And although they have nothing, as you have stated, there they were last year declaring that the Patriots time was over and this was their coming out party. Like some other annoying clowns that have been around here lately. :coffee:

I wonder who bulter be covering Edelman or Gordon . . When he played here . BB preferred him to cover #2 WR .

I wonder who bulter be covering Edelman or Gordon . . When he played here . BB preferred him to cover #2 WR .

Damn, I hope it's Gordon. Breakout game!

Should be Dorsett when he's in the game.

I'm hearing Gronk feels the best he's felt this year. :toast:

Back