PatsR, coming out of retirement

PatsR

Reaction score
Like Larger Bill, I reserved the right to change my mind fellas, and I'm coming out of retirement. For all of my brothers in trolling, where are the hot spots? Who needs help? I've got a list of PatsR Guarantees™® and I'm ready to roll...

Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

RoadGrader on 01-17-2008 at 07:06 PM said:
GawdDammd Bandwagoner :shake:

Well, I've been doing undercover work on various Colts sites. Colts fans egos have been deflated and the challenge is gone.

Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

PatsR on 01-17-2008 at 07:13 PM said:
Well, I've been doing undercover work on various Colts sites. Colts fans egos have been deflated and the challenge is gone.
that IndyStar is a shell of it's former PatsR self is on account of you underthecovers? :thumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

RoadGrader on 01-17-2008 at 07:23 PM said:
that IndyStar is a shell of it's former PatsR self is on account of you underthecovers? :thumb:

Thanks for the update chief, I would have never known Indystar is a shell of its former self :enlightened

RoadGrader on 01-17-2008 at 07:23 PM said:

How those Mai Tais workin for ya? Went back home this weekend to the restaraunt that taught me the recipe. Tasted one of theirs and I think I got it just about right, but was wonderin what you thought?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

shirtsleeve on 01-17-2008 at 07:30 PM said:
How those Mai Tais workin for ya? Went back home this weekend to the restaraunt that taught me the recipe. Tasted one of theirs and I think I got it just about right, but was wonderin what you thought?
I wasn't going to say anything to you but now that you've raised the sore subject up again with me directly I wish I had never run into you, you ahoe

I will never again watch a tense Pats game while drinking those breastmilk-of -The Devil drinks

last Sunday was not good for RG :4321:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

RoadGrader on 01-17-2008 at 07:36 PM said:
I wasn't going to say anything to you but now that you've raised the sore subject up again with me directly I wish I had never run into you, you ahoe

I will never again watch a tense Pats game while drinking those breastmilk-of -The Devil drinks

last Sunday was not good for RG :4321:

:LOL:

Tasty, but hit like a brick, dont they!o:)

Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

PatsR on 01-17-2008 at 07:13 PM said:

I don't think that I know you. But welcome back.

Why are you wearing those dark glasses? Do you work for the government?

ParanoidPatriot on 01-17-2008 at 08:50 PM said:
I don't think that I know you. But welcome back.

Why are you wearing those dark glasses? Do you work for the government?

Maybe you shouldn't ask the guy such dumb questions, he just came back.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PatsR, coming out of retirement

MEPATNUT on 01-17-2008 at 08:56 PM said:
Maybe you shouldn't ask the guy such dumb questions, he just came back.

OK. Sorry.

Woah! Its official! The personalities have split and they're talking to each other.

BTW to pp and nut...I'll be hittin the girlie pic thread soon!

WOW. welcome back...I do not know you but I like your stlye...

MEPATNUT/ParanoidPatriot...I am sooooo confused...

PatsR on 01-17-2008 at 06:41 PM said:
Like Larger Bill, I reserved the right to change my mind fellas, and I'm coming out of retirement. For all of my brothers in trolling, where are the hot spots? Who needs help? I've got a list of PatsR Guarantees™® and I'm ready to roll...

that's it....you just show up after all this time and we are supposed to be all lovey dovey......:shrug:

I'm gonna need more......where have you been?????:p

1) The Chargers will lose to the New England Patriots and will not advance to the Superbowl......................................Pat sR Guaranteed Check

2) The Patriots will win their 4th Superbowl this year.....PatsR Guaranteed (out of respect for the other team, I will refrain from checking until after the Patriots have officially won)

3) The San Diego Chargers will not win next years Superbowl, either............................................ .......................PatsR Guaranteed

4) The Indy Colts will not win next years Superbowl......PatsR Guarateed

5) Tom Brady is the greatest Quarterback to ever step foot on a football field............................................. .............PatsR Guaranteed. Check

Back