Pattterson to the Bears

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
I liked Patterson a lot this year, but 2 years $10 million is a bit much for what he brings to the table. Best of luck to him in Chicago.

He's another one who came in, did the job he was asked to do and made some money because of it. He was a real cool guy who was easy to like.
Thanks, CP. It was great having you here.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PdCWtgq3kDo" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Dang, he was becoming one of my favorite players off the bench. He got his ring and is going to make some bank, good for him.

This hurts me. There was always a chance for something dynamic whenever he was on the field. Even if he doesn't (or can't) hold a core position.

I hate to see him go. I think the Patriots really opened everyone's eyes with just how versatile he could be after being misused by the Vikings and Raiduhs.

I hate to see him go. I think the Patriots really opened everyone's eyes with just how versatile he could be after being misused by the Vikings and Raiduhs.

Me too.

I hated the deal when we acquired him and thought Patterson was a stiff who happened to run fast. A career disappointment.

Over the course of the season he totally won me over by breaking tackles on almost every touch and fighting for the sticks. He also blocked pretty well. Patterson was a tough dude.

Yeah, he's not worth 5M a year, so we'll just shake hands, give him a box lunch and a ring the size of a coffee cup.

Forever greatfull for CP. To have a limited WR fill in as RB1 for a stretch and perform far above expectations. For a very good KR season. Jet sweeps, despite the fact you knew that was what he was in for, were very effective. He contributed more than I thought and helped make a ring possible.

Thank you.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cordarrelle-patterson-leaving-patriots-to-reportedly-sign-two-year-deal-with-bears/

Another one bites the dust. So now that leaves Hogan and Dorsett remaining Patriots WR FA's. If Gordon's suspension is not season long and he can keep his nose clean, 2 big if's, then TFB, could be playing with all new WR's, except Jules.

I do like the Ridley kid from Georgia in the draft if we can get him

I think the steal of the draft at that position is going to be Arcega-Whiteside out of Stanford. Seen a lot of that kid the last couple years. Big, fast, great hands, athletic (was a basketball player). Love to see him with a Flying Elvis on his helmet.

Me too.

I hated the deal when we acquired him and thought Patterson was a stiff who happened to run fast. A career disappointment.

Over the course of the season he totally won me over by breaking tackles on almost every touch and fighting for the sticks. He also blocked pretty well. Patterson was a tough dude.

Yeah, he's not worth 5M a year, so we'll just shake hands, give him a box lunch and a ring the size of a coffee cup.

He's a dope, but he's a tough kid, and was willing to do anything that was asked, and that speed is legit.

I hope he goes on to find a place somewhere. I think we were all wrong about him in one form or another. They don't have a home playoff game, or win a ring without the kid.

Back