Patyron Mannik is BST!!!

Manning is THE SECOND GREATEST.
Favre still throws a better interception than Manning.

Upon reflection,Your right !
No one not even lord favre throws a teammate or coach under the bus better than Manning.
Mannings #1 :fire:

Nobody else is as good at looking like he just sucked on a lemon even if he is smiling. The Peyton Puss lives!:Fart:

Ha ha!! In yuour face!!! Patritos fans are woerst!!!! BUREN!!!!

"Had we gotten that pan off the stove, we were going to eat some chili and then go back to our grits, but Jim Caldwell told Tom [Moore] to try to get it crusty, try to stir it around with my fingers first," Manning said.

burn.gif

These response are all very cute, but I notice no one has addressed the undeniable logic underlying my claim, nor the hard evidence with which I support my argument. Enjoy your dream world, people. PATING AMNING IS BESAT!!!

These response are all very cute, but I notice no one has addressed the undeniable logic underlying my claim, nor the hard evidence with which I support my argument. Enjoy your dream world, people. PATING AMNING IS BESAT!!!

You really need to stop posting while he is taking you from behind dear.

Do you keep your socks and underpants in the same drawer:coffee:

Things Tom Brady AND Terry Bradshaw have never done:

Throw an interception in the 4th quarter of a Superbowl :coffee:

Paytron couldn't hold Farver's jockstrap for throwing interceptionists. He will always be #2

I am IWNING!! I Am awliys WIINNGG!!!

I dfo not waer underwaer! LIKE PAYUING MANINGS (best!) TOm BARry(wrost) probaAly ewars underwar...........on head!!!!! BURN!!!!

I am IWNING!! I Am awliys WIINNGG!!!

I dfo not waer underwaer! LIKE PAYUING MANINGS (best!) TOm BARry(wrost) probaAly ewars underwar...........on head!!!!! BURN!!!!

The sad part about your posts is that there is someone on Patriots.com that posts like this..on purpose.

He got the matching Peyton Manning set of vibrators for Christmas.:hump:
They advertise it as a set, but really it's just one Peyton shaped vibrator that your wife snatches out of your hands and rides all the way to the promised land.

Back