PETA's Superbowl Ad Rejected by NBC

WTF?

Do vegetarians really have better sex? :)

They do this every year. Make a commercial they KNOW won't be airable, then have a media campaign - free publicity, and they dont' even have to pay to actually air the thing.

No one ever said PETA was stupid.

Well, ok. I have, on many occasions, but this is one of the few SMART things they do.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWISH!

Score one for the good guys :thumb:

Edit: Granted it's a sexual commercial. But anytime PETA gets the kibosh is fine with me.

Ditto.

WTF?

Do vegetarians really have better sex? :)

I've never asked any partner I've had if she were a vegetarian, so I can't give any proof either way.

They do this every year. Make a commercial they KNOW won't be airable, then have a media campaign - free publicity, and they dont' even have to pay to actually air the thing.

Well, ok. I have, on many occasions, but this is one of the few SMART things they do.

Excellent point. :toast:

I have shared offices with two vegetarians, and frankly, if you can cut through the noxious cloud of rank farts and condescension, they are probably just as good as anyone else.
I took a meditation class in college. The yogi was a vegan. Dear lord that basement was horrible most days. Then, like teh idiot I am, I went to work for him over the summer, and most of the work was loading college mini-fridges into trucks. Summer heat + vegetarian + heavy lifting + small Uhaul truck = Worst job eva

I took a meditation class in college. The yogi was a vegan. Dear lord that basement was horrible most days. Then, like teh idiot I am, I went to work for him over the summer, and most of the work was loading college mini-fridges into trucks. Summer heat + vegetarian + heavy lifting + small Uhaul truck = Worst job eva

Vegan farts are lethal. :banghead:

How come they don't air the one with injun crying anymore?:coffee:

Ditto.

I've never asked any partner I've had if she were a vegetarian, so I can't give any proof either way.
And they never last long enough to see what she eats? :rockon:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back