Pete Carroll is out in Seattle

Roberto71

Reaction score
ESPN reporting it will likely happen but he'll take on a different role at the team?

Real end of an era there if true,

season 1 sport GIF by Bleacher Report

7 vacant HC positions now. Could be 8 of course if Bill gets the chop.

The playoffs could see more gone like McCarthy and even McDaniel is on the hot seat.

7 vacant HC positions now. Could be 8 of course if Bill gets the chop.

The playoffs could see more gone like McCarthy and even McDaniel is on the hot seat.
I mean, McCarthy's kind of a buffoon, but he's also the best coach Dallas has had since Parcells. I don't think he's going anywhere.

I mean, McCarthy's kind of a buffoon, but he's also the best coach Dallas has had since Parcells. I don't think he's going anywhere.
It's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.....Jerry is the kind of guy who would fire McCarthy and bring in Jeff Fisher or Jack Del Rio.....

It's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.....Jerry is the kind of guy who would fire McCarthy and bring in Jeff Fisher or Jack Del Rio.....
I mean, maybe once upon a time - but after decades of Wade Phillips and Dave Campo and Jason Garrett, I have to imagine those days are long gone.

if McCarthy falters in the playoffs and Jerrah could get BB, I'd see him do it in a heartbeat. he'd say the Team is an SB winner but coach the problem (not saying coach is the problem, but Jerrah is getting older and impatient to win another SB)

If McCarthy loses a home play off game, he is 100% gone.

I thought Pete did a decent job this season. Some thought they'd be the worst team in the league, but
they were far from that.

And I'll never get over how he or they turned Geno Smith into a guy that played pretty good QB at times. At least,
you couldn't really laugh at him anymore. I would have given long odds on that ever happening.

I'm probably in the minority, but I liked Pete Carroll when he coached the Pats. Pretty sure he was well above .500 as Pats coach with a couple of playoff runs. He gets a bad rap here. but he was a solid coach.
Grier picking the groceries was his biggest problem.

I thought Pete did a decent job this season. Some thought they'd be the worst team in the league, but
they were far from that.

And I'll never get over how he or they turned Geno Smith into a guy that played pretty good QB at times. At least,
you couldn't really laugh at him anymore. I would have given long odds on that ever happening.
Mac Jones likes this take. It gives him hope.

Back