Pete Carroll is out in Seattle

I could not agree more.

I thought the Pats and Seahawks would have opposite seasons from one another with Seattle vying for a top 3 draft pick while the Pats would contend for, but finish just shy of a playoff berth.

Turns out I'm just a fucking idiot.

If you are, then welcome to club. .

A lot of shit went sideways this season, but I never felt dumber than when I bet a friend (a Felgerite) that we'd win 10 games when we were already
1-3 and he's been just killing me over it. It was a foolhardy bet.

It was bad enough to have to watch us trying to mount an NFL offense all year, but having to listen to himcontinue to gloat long after paying him
off has been brutal. Apparently this is what being an idiot is like. Who knew?

If you are, then welcome to club. .

A lot of shit went sideways this season, but I never felt dumber than when I bet a friend (a Felgerite) that we'd win 10 games when we were already
1-3 and he's been just killing me over it. It was a foolhardy bet.

It was bad enough to have to watch us trying to mount an NFL offense all year, but having to listen to himcontinue to gloat long after paying him
off has been brutal. Apparently this is what being an idiot is like. Who knew?

Eh who cares. They are in purgatory, while the Pats have a great opportunity to rebuild on the fly. I'd much, much rather have this than the other.

Good wishes to Pete. Always thought he was treated shabbily here, and he had winning records! Seattle appreciated him (until this week). 😄

pete used to make me 🙄
but he knew how to win college and nfl. not many coaches can say that. i don't prefer his style but i respect his achievements. there is more than one way to be successful in an industry and he definitely has been. kudos to him.

So did Scheider kick him out?

Back