You mean the 6 tapes he had of the last two years in the preseason? Yeah some damning stuff there....give it up. Teams tape over the same stuff over and over, if there was anything its gone. Anything walsh has he stole or did on his own, and the pats can say they have no knoweldge of it, and they are probably right. The amount of attention this has reached is comical at this point.

Yes because I am sure Walsh wanted to tape teams just for fun. Yes I am sure that it was on his own. Take off the Bahsten tunnel vision dumb dumb.

And yes it is comical. Your teams legacy is the biggest joke of all time. I find it funny every time something new pops up in the paper. Way too funny. Keep staying denial

Oh really? can you show me in the rule book in 2001 where it was illigal, and then while you are at it, show me the proof that the pats had him do this and they used it agaisnt the rams, oh and then while you are at it, show me how it helped.

Oh c'mon! Are you that stupid that you would think that it's ok to tape the opposing teams game plan? You and Theprick67 are 2 peas in a pod. You guys are like peas and carrots, like 2 nuts in a sack.

We'll find all of this out when/if the NFL lets Walsh talk.

Yeah, well I guess who ever has the video/audio tapes will be the winner! Something tells me that Pioli and the Pats will not have the tape of Walsh recording his conversation.

Do you think that Pioli would be stupid enough to go public with this accusation if the didn't have the tape?

You're more of a dumbass than I thought.

Are you freakin' kidding me? You need to see the rule? You know damn well that it would be against the rules to video an opponents game plan.

Give me break.:rolleyes:

It would be? that doesn't sound like a fact...

You keep stating as if a fact that a written rules is in place, we know there is one regarding video taping while a game is going on, where is the rule? you keep talking about it so you obviously have read it, where is it?

It shouldn't be a problem for you to post it, is it?

Oh c'mon! Are you that stupid that you would think that it's ok to tape the opposing teams game plan? You and Theprick67 are 2 peas in a pod. You guys are like peas and carrots, like 2 nuts in a sack.

We'll find all of this out when/if the NFL lets Walsh talk.

So I will take that as a no you have nothing? Imagine what they have. Its over man, go talk to your family, you are not going through that door...

Yes because I am sure Walsh wanted to tape teams just for fun. Yes I am sure that it was on his own. Take off the Bahsten tunnel vision dumb dumb.

And yes it is comical. Your teams legacy is the biggest joke of all time. I find it funny every time something new pops up in the paper. Way too funny. Keep staying denial

Something new? LOL, its the same crap as it has been, they just keep bringin it up. I mean is new at this time? The pats violated a rul at the start of the 07 seasona nd were fine, what else is new?

Do you think that Pioli would be stupid enough to go public with this accusation if the didn't have the tape?

You're more of a dumbass than I thought.

Yes! Because I believe the only reason it was floated out there was to give the impression that Walsh acted on his own and therefore MUST have video taped opposing teams practices on his own.

So, we shall see.

Yes! Because I believe the only reason it was floated out there was to give the impression that Walsh acted on his own and therefore MUST have video taped opposing teams practices on his own.

So, we shall see.

The proof is not with the patriots, its with walsh. The pats said they didnt do it, now prove that they did.

The proof is not with the patriots, its with walsh. The pats said they didnt do it, now prove that they did.

HA! Sorry, the Pats have already been proven to be cheaters. Now it's up to them to prove their cheating isn't more wide spread than we already know.:thwak:

HA! Sorry, the Pats have already been proven to be cheaters. Now it's up to them to prove their cheating isn't more wide spread than we already know.:thwak:

No its not, they where caught, Belichick told the Comish what he had been doing and he and the pats where penalized...if someones going to come foward they need concrete evidence or it's worthless...

So, we shall see.

Have you found that rule yet? you keep refering to it so I assume you can produce a link..today would be nice..

No its not, they where caught, Belichick told the Comish what he had been doing and he and the pats where penalized...if someones going to come foward they need concrete evidence or it's worthless...

Sorry, the Pats no longer get the benefit of doubt.

What rule do you need to see? The one where it says specifically that cheating is not allowed?:rolleyes:

The one about taping wlk thru's, you know the one you keep refering to...

Hey little rickey4327546289576248956247356289 are you the left nut or the right nut?

I'm the whole bag, both nuts and the hammer...I think Doucheshoe has a crush on me, don't tell her I'm married....:cool:

Well no, they broke a rule in the NFl and were punished for it, as of right now, there is nothing on the pats, so unless we have some audio and video of BB telling walsh to tape the rams practice, you and specter are going to be crying at the end of this. The pats said they gave up all the info "they" had, which is what was asked for. You can't just change the rules as you go and make up stuff that has not been proven. I know thats how the troll population works, but its not like that in the real world.

Back