Piling On: Brady Divorce Rumor

This might have something to do with it!
ouzounianfull.jpg

So now brady been linked to Ben affeck divorce. Now he's getting a divorce is Mortensen behind this story

Brady "More probably than not" was "Generally aware" of somebody banging the nanny.

There is no direct evidence linking Brady to the incident.

So now brady been linked to Ben affeck divorce. Now he's getting a divorce is Mortensen behind this story

Linked in the sense that Brady allowed Affleck's alleged GF to wear his SB rings for a picture as the three were flying to Vegas for an Affleck charity event.

As far as we know that doesn't constitue a threesome, although Mort might have evidence to the contrary.

Not that anyone should pay any attention to Mort.

Linked in the sense that Brady allowed Affleck's alleged GF to wear his SB rings for a picture as the three were flying to Vegas for an Affleck charity event.

As far as we know that doesn't constitue a threesome, although Mort might have evidence to the contrary.

Not that anyone should pay any attention to Mort.

so you are politely saying that only two of the 4 balls were deflated on the trip

Much as I despise Giz, I hope this isn't true and that they really are a happy couple because they have kids and it's bigger than them as a couple because of that.

Much as I despise Giz, I hope this isn't true and that they really are a happy couple because they have kids and it's bigger than them as a couple because of that.

funny thing is I don't hate Giz, she actually has grown on me in certain ways. Reports of her taking groups of girls for make-overs and stuff is pretty cool.

But I too hope this is a false report.

One on-line rag claims it is based on deflategate, now if that is true the whole defamation of Character case would change greatly - causing his family life to suffer.

could this just be a ploy to intensify the heat on the NFL?

It's celebrity crap. They are like ESPN they maybe have a hint of truth . They make up the rest .

Mixed Doubles?

I hope they stay together. Tom is doing pretty darn well with the singles GOAT, with only Montana left contending. The competition on the mixed double side is pretty stiff though, Joe DiMaggio and Marylyn Monroe. Thing is, Joe and Marylyn didn't stay together all that long. Tom and Giselle have to stay with it.

Wasn't there some bogus rumor like this last year or the year before? Someone wrote a long, bizarre article about how Giz is very particular about things and won't let Tom decide how the house is decorated and such, and we all said, "yup, sounds like being married," and then the story just kinda went away.

Sent from the moon using lasers

Tom Brady is so humble compared to many others... i don't know why he receives so much hate.

I hope they signed a pre nup. She so rich he could ask her for spouse support.

Tom Brady is so humble compared to many others... i don't know why he receives so much hate.

Lots of reasons. The first 3 are the holy trinity of Brady hate.
1. He's bitchslapped so many teams he's built up ire among other fans.
2. Belichick is a cheater.
3. Patriots win by cheating.
4. Uggs so he's an easy target.
5. Takes photos with goats so he's an easy target.
6. Rich wife so he's an easy target.

Lots of reasons. The first 3 are the holy trinity of Brady hate.
1. He's bitchslapped so many teams he's built up ire among other fans.
2. Belichick is a cheater.
3. Patriots win by cheating.
4. Uggs so he's an easy target.
5. Takes photos with goats so he's an easy target.
6. Rich wife so he's an easy target.

Don't forget the gay ride on the waterslide. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Don't forget the gay ride on the waterslide. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

True. I could have gone on but why bother adding more window dressing to the mansion after the sale was closed. :cool:

The biggest issue our pal Babalu had was they put the paper towel holder too close the the sink, in a spot it could get wet and that was wasteful in that green home they built.

Back