Planetoonz 17 - A Glass Case of Emotion: The story of the 2009 Colts Run @ Perfection

the coach-guy's expression never changed and why is the #18 guy's helmet so misshapen? :spock: :shrug: :shake:

and why does it smell like some nasty aftershave essence of soaking wet oxen in here? :cuss:

Nice work. Perhaps more fitting would've been starting the cartoon but giving up 1/2 way through.

the coach-guy's expression never changed and why is the #18 guy's helmet so misshapen? :spock: :shrug: :shake:

and why does it smell like some nasty aftershave essence of soaking wet oxen in here? :cuss:

Coach Guy's expression never changed because that's how I imagined his face looking after Painter gave up the fumble touchdown... like his Brain computer bluescreened.

#18 Guy's helmet is misshapen to fit in his misshapen head.

Coach Guy's expression never changed because that's how I imagined his face looking after Painter gave up the fumble touchdown... like his Brain computer bluescreened.

#18 Guy's helmet is misshapen to fit in his misshapen head.
it was a joke my Planet-son :doh: :shake:

hey!!........do I get a TYVM for the stocking stuffer I sent you for Xmas?

texasbeautysupplycom_2082_38491019
you should rope in some quality :Ohbaby: wearing this like I usedta back in tDay

The expression and the helmet are what makes it.

F*cking awesome as usual, BF :)

After the coaching change, Peyton did keep the right to unilaterally dismiss a Colts coach at any time for any reason or no reason, right?

Why wouldn't he do that here again?

Back