Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
I don't wear player jersey's outside my home. But I do have a #37 Rodney and a #75 Big Vince.

Do you have player jersey's? Do you wear them out in public?

Bonus question. Would you wear this jersey out in public?

media_17_gay.jpg

I own a blue Bruschi and a red throwback Seymour jersey. And yes I wear them in public, usually when I go out to watch the games at a sports bar if I can't get it on the satellite at home.

Being that I'm a fairly new fan, the only one I have so far is a blue Maroney. I'll be looking to get more eventually.

i have a red throwback ty law jersey, blue brady jersey, silver bruschi jersey, blue harrison jersey, and old blue bledose jersey as well.

Me- Blue Milloy Jersey, Blue Ty Law Jersey, Blue Seymour Jersey
Wife- Blue Bledsoe, Blue Brady, Blue Ted Johnson
Son- Blue Bruschi
Daughter- Little Pats cheer leading outfit

Dog- golden coat no jersey

red Hannah , blue sam Gash, custom blue #83 with Ralph Wiggum (brothers band), old school 1971 Reggie Rucker for the Pats

a LdT chargers to piss off people

Seymour -- Home
Bruschi -- Away
Harrison -- Silver
Tippett -- Throwback

I have one for whatever color the team will be wearing, I only wear them on game days.

SSDD

I do not own a jersey because I never really had a fave-favorite player before joining this forum plus I am a cheap mofo

do any of you great minds know where I can get a cheap mofo-n' Mankins jersey?

Brady - Michigan Home
Brady - Patriots Home
Brady - Patriots Silver

Tippett - Throwback

Steve Young - Home

The Brady home jersey, I used to wear it constantly outside the house but Hubby won't let me wear it out anymore because it's so worn. Mr. Style. :rolleyes: I usually wear it on gameday, depending on the season. My "good luck jersey" seems to change from year to year. :shrug:

Silver one... It's a youth jersey and I'm really not big on the fit, so it only gets worn if it's its season to be lucky.

Brady Michigan gets worn the most now. And last year it was the lucky jersey so it got worn all the time last season... On game day, on Saturdays, around the house and out and about during the week.

Tippett... Um, I can't find it. :eek: It's not with my other jersies but I have no idea where it is. If it got packed away when I was cleaning out my closet ( although I don't know why I would do that ) No clue. But when I knew where it was... It never got worn. It was more just for collection. Maybe I should have worn it. Then maybe I'd know where it is.

My Young jersey... Used to wear it occasionally but it's a really funky fit. It looks stupid tucked in, but it's tight down the sides and comes down past my ass so it looks stupid untucked as well. I usually just wear it around the house now. :shrug:

Wife's jersey's

Ty Law - Blue
Klecko - Blue
Harrison - silver
Vinatieri - Blue

Mine

Seymour - white
Bruschi - Blue
Brady - Pat Patriot throwback
Harrison - silver
Milloy - Blue
Gabriel - Blue (don't ask)

I have a Bruschi white jersey and I wear it out as much as possible, God I love pissing Colt fans off. My next jersey will be a Hill jersey as tribute.

I have 2 Bruschi's new blue and old blue from 1997. I always wear the "good luck" jersey on game day. The "good luck" jersey for the year is determined after the preseason games. I wear one for two games and the other for two games and the "good luck" one is determined by which of the two does best. I will buy a Troy Brown this year after he makes the team, I won't wear it, though.

Ty Law.....

What a joke!!!! Actually, now that I think of it, I gave it away in the poor box....it was a little, just a little, ripped anyway....but I must admit, I used to like my Ty Law jersey!

I'd like to get a Steve Grogan or a, hmm, maybe a Bruschi. Troy Brown might be my next one, though.

Back