Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

Tony Simmons - home
Randy Vataha - away
Tom Ramsay - home
Hart Lee Dykes - hospital gown

I have three that can work during the season now... all replicas, sadly. I don't make enough to be able to burn it on an authentic.

Blue Brady
Blue Troy Brown (back for one more year! Thank goodness)
Silver Bruschi

Had a white Dillon in my rotation the last couple years... dead now. Had a Deion Branch two seasons ago... we obviously know the story there. And a white Ty Law the year after the first title.

Whenever Reebok does their 40% off sale online, I'll post the code (provided UT and the mods allow it) and you can get a jersey personalized- even into one Logan Mankins if you so choose!

Cletusaurus on 07-17-2007 at 07:46 PM said:
I have three that can work during the season now... all replicas, sadly. I don't make enough to be able to burn it on an authentic.

Blue Brady
Blue Troy Brown (back for one more year! Thank goodness)
Silver Bruschi

Had a white Dillon in my rotation the last couple years... dead now. Had a Deion Branch two seasons ago... we obviously know the story there. And a white Ty Law the year after the first title.

Whenever Reebok does their 40% off sale online, I'll post the code (provided UT and the mods allow it) and you can get a jersey personalized- even into one Logan Mankins if you so choose!

Who can afford authentic jerseys? All of mine are replicas.

I've got a blue Tippett from '93 (first year of the new uni's I think)White Bledsoe from '96
Reversible black and blue Bledsoe that I wore for SB XXXVI black side out and someone at my party said to me that I should wear it that way after the game. He was gone when the final gun sounded but I made sure and called him.
White Ty Law from 2002 (I think)
Cheesy knockoff Troy Brown jersey that my wife confiscated (her maiden name is Brown)

Can't see spending too much on these as players move around way too much these days. I would like a Grogan throwback, though.

OK, I am new here, but a true fan since I was about 14 and we squished the fish...lol.

I have:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#20 Throw Back Gino Capelletti
#24 Blue Throwback Ty Law
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#28 Blue Throwback Curtis Martin (I had a white one but we burned it after the Jets got him)-really we did..lol
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Red Throw Back Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
#87 Blue Throw Back Coates
#93 Red Throw Back Seymour
# 96 Blue Thomas

None of these are authentic, they are too much, players move too much and the replicas are too sweet to spend that much on the "real deals".

Yes I may have a problem...but I still have 15 current jerseys I can wear when I tailgate either at home, at the bar or at the Razor. Yes I wear them out in public, but I am a teacher and a coach so I can still get away with it hanging out at high school games, track meets etc...

Welcome to the Planet patsfanroach! That is QUITE the collection.

I have:

Tom Brady- Home
Corey Dillon- Away
Ben Coates- Home
Drew Bledsoe- Home
Curtis Martin- Home
Dave Meggett- Home

Terrell Davis- Home

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 04:58 PM said:
OK, I am new here, but a true fan since I was about 14 and we squished the fish...lol.

I have:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#28 Blue Throwback Curtis Martin (I had a white one but we burned it after the Jets got him)-really we did..lol
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
# 96 Blue Thomas

None of these are authentic, they are too much, players move too much and the replicas are too sweet to spend that much on the "real deals".

Yes I may have a problem...but I still have 15 current jerseys I can wear when I tailgate either at home, at the bar or at the Razor. Yes I wear them out in public, but I am a teacher and a coach so I can still get away with it hanging out at high school games, track meets etc...

Yes Welcome and OMG AWESOME list

Thanks..

Thanks for the welcome 'Taker. I love the countdown to camp. It should be a GREAT season as long as the chemistry does not get thrown by the new guys ( you know Welker and Thomas talk about head cases...) lol...

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 04:58 PM said:

I have:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
# 96 Blue Thomas

Oh no - not another teacher.

Welcome to the Planet PFR.

Re: Re: Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

EasyBigFella on 07-17-2007 at 01:55 PM said:
I have blue Flutie jersey and a white Bruschi. In regards to Gay's jersey, "Gay" is one of the banned names on NFL.com's custom jersey list so even if you wanted one, you can't get one.

That really sucks. I was just kidding around but if the NFL bans the guys name - that is so wrong.

Actually, there was a funny little story that popped up during Super Bowl week that year where one of Blue's old teachers (I want to say it was high school) decided to get himself a jersey to prop his former pupil's ascension... and the NFL wouldn't let him get it until he wound up sending some kind of proof that he really was an aquaintance of Randall's.

Yeah, I am a teacher, who else has the time in the middle of the summer to blog on a Patriots fan blog?

Vince Young jersey
Steve McNair (titans) jersey
Keith Bulluck jersey
Tyrone Calico (ex-titan who played college football at my school)

that's all I have. I borrowed a Brady jersey once but had to return it to the owner.

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 07:35 PM said:

Yeah, I am a teacher, who else has the time in the middle of the summer to blog on a Patriots fan blog?

That would be me.

High School Math teacher here. August is coming way too fast.

patfan64 on 07-19-2007 at 11:25 PM said:
That would be me.

High School Math teacher here. August is coming way too fast.

Yeah, summer gets shorter each year...literally here in Maine as we work four more days than we did just 12 years ago when i started...180-184 now.

home and away Richard Seymour (away one signed)
home Tom Brady
home Ty Law
home Ben Coates
away Brian Cox

Oops that reminds me - I also have one of those black Bledsoe jerseys they came out with in the late 90s. For some reason the Favre ones like that were really popular here in Wisconsin at that time. I didn't get my Bledsoe until 2-3 years ago when it occurred to me that I could probably find one on eBay.

Since some people have listed other teams' jerseys they have, I will too - I have a Detroit Lions alternate jersey (black with blue numbers) that I bought solely because I like the black and blue combination. The player is Charlie Rogers, I got it on clearance from their Pro Shop for I think 30 bucks (because they cut him because he sucked.) I just wanted a cheap one. I've never worn it anywhere yet, though, because in summer it seems too hot to wear black and in fall/winter I feel obligated to wear a Pats jersey if I'm going to wear a jersey.

I also have an Orlando Rage (XFL) jersey that my friend got me as a Christmas present the Christmas after that league played and folded. It's not for any player - just says "RAGE" on the nameplate with the number 1. I never wear it, just keep it as a collectible. My friend, however, was a big fan of that league and still wears his Memphis Maniax jersey often. (People usually mistake it for a Jaguars jersey.)

EDIT: Sheesh, I must be getting Alzheimer's. I also forgot my Brady 2006 Pro Bowl jersey I bought last year. Another impulse buy at the Pro Shop, thought it looked stylish. Can't believe I didn't mention it in the first post, since I just wore it somewhere last Saturday.

TrueBeliever on 07-20-2007 at 10:40 AM said:

I also have an Orlando Rage (XFL) jersey that my friend got me as a Christmas present the Christmas after that league played and folded. It's not for any player - just says "RAGE" on the nameplate with the number 1. I never wear it, just keep it as a collectible. My friend, however, was a big fan of that league and still wears his Memphis Maniax jersey often. (People usually mistake it for a Jaguars jersey.)

Apparently they never made XFL player jerseys. I heard of someone who wanted to get a HE HATE ME but had to settle for "OUTLAWS 1".

kirjtc2 on 07-20-2007 at 09:05 AM said:
Apparently they never made XFL player jerseys. I heard of someone who wanted to get a HE HATE ME but had to settle for "OUTLAWS 1".

My friend really wanted one like that, to the point that he was going to buy a college jersey that was close to the style of the Las Vegas Outlaws, buy other color fabrics to fabricate the Outlaws jersey and have the "HE HATE ME" embroidered on the back.

Until he found out how much all of this would actually cost. :eek:

Back